Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima aka the GOAT just retired

Yall are killin it with the boots. All the old Vapors go for like +400 new on ebay.
30t6p3b.gif

Yall are killin it with the boots. All the old Vapors go for like +400 new on ebay.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Can someone asnwer why he wore the number 11 for a small amount of time while he played for Real Madrid, I remember I bought his number 11 madrid jersey and was heated when I saw him switch back to 9.

Somebody else already had #9 so Ronaldo just ran with #11 for that season until dude left or just gave up his number.

Can someone asnwer why he wore the number 11 for a small amount of time while he played for Real Madrid, I remember I bought his number 11 madrid jersey and was heated when I saw him switch back to 9.

Somebody else already had #9 so Ronaldo just ran with #11 for that season until dude left or just gave up his number.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Fernando Morientes was using that number...Ronaldo took it when the Spaniard left for AS Monaco the following season...

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Fernando Morientes was using that number...Ronaldo took it when the Spaniard left for AS Monaco the following season...

Back
Top Bottom