Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

wwe fans are the worst

they eat up anything vince mcmahon throws at them nothing but a bunch of brainwashed weasels

could be a tree in some drawers in the ring and them *****s would buy a shirt of the tree
Lol you been in the wrestling thread?

Only a NTer would smash a ****** but pass on tattoo placements
laugh.gif

Well said my man....On GP I hate tattoos on a chick and have always wanted to smash a fine ******.

Roids and all kinds of HGH present in this fight. Both men looked way too swole for their ages :lol:

Stephanie could still get it :pimp:

It would have been a great primer if the Conor incident transitioned to WM cuz I thought THAT was staged. Dana White could have cashed in. Him being in cuffs coming out the station then a limo pulls up and Triple H rolls down the window :pimp: :pimp:

Not a bad of a debut for Ronda. She put in work, but gotta polish the "moves" tho

IMG_0258.GIF

I hate Ronda but damn she's made for WWE

She said it herself, how she's almost glad she lost her last two UFC fights because it got her to this point.

I for one thought she would be awful at Mania. Turns out that match was the more entertaining one of the night.

Hogan vs Andre the Giant is the greatest match of all time.

Naw. Plenty of matches better than that.
That was basically just "oh he lifted this big guy and slamed him".

But ROUSEY is the truth.

She was bout to drop hhh ..who is like 270....

Please stop the ROUSEY hate

Naw. Plenty of matches better than that.
That was basically just "oh he lifted this big guy and slamed him".

But ROUSEY is the truth.

She was bout to drop hhh ..who is like 270....

Please stop the ROUSEY hate

Andre the Giant was 7’4, 530 lbs. It’s engrained in pop culture. As someone who is obsessed with Street Fighter, this meant the world to me in my local arcade in ‘99. Alex is based off of Hogan and Hugo is based off of Andre the Giant. They have a special intro whenever they fight each other. Anytime I play SF3 Third Strike to this day and people are around they ask wait is that suppose to be....

0E1AE906-813F-4C6B-935D-6A502B0F505C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom