Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Only a NTer would smash a ****** but pass on tattoo placements 
laugh.gif

I'm not saying they're terrible people or anything. I just wouldnt put a baby in them or take em to meet fam.
You can have an absolutely wonderful personality and have tattoos covering 90% of your body.
I'd still like you. I'm just not gonna have a serious relationship with you :lol:  

Would you seriously date a chick who had the name of every man she ever dated tatted somewhere on her?
Or "JUICY" in big *** letters spread across both butt cheeks with the I smack dab in the middle? Probly not :lol:

tattoos are removable so if she is worth it to me and I cant live with the tats I would ask her to remove them if she don't want to than deuces. But to me as long as they can be covered for special occasions I don't mind tats, again unless its not obnoxious like you mentioned.

Yall just want to smash a ****** so yall meat will look big for once.

every post I see from you is always on some man package stuff just admit it you're in the closet. Its ok now its 2017 you can come out the closet. :lol:

but naw I'm trying to see how far it can go :nerd:

I would beat the brakes off the both them and take Em to Olive Garden before too

get them the small plates from Italy :lol:

Last edited:
High quality, artistic tattoos :pimp:

Dumb @#$ patchwork tattoos that look like they got done in someone's garage (95% of tatted up women) :stoneface: :x

Last edited:
I still gotta smash a ****** , some of them be having the crazy mass

Don't care about any chicks tats, just for smashing purposes

High quality, artistic tattoos
pimp.gif

Dumb @#$ patchwork tattoos that look like they got done in someone's garage (95% of tatted up women)
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
This. Something like this is beautiful and I'd always hit it from the back just to look at it

COASrK0UEAAaRQV.png

Back
Top Bottom