Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

roll.gif

Last edited:
Can't wait 'til she gets back in the Octagon. Hopefully with Holm. She sounds like she's due for another reality check.

Got no sympathy for this *****.

Justino will do her filthy too if she wants those problems.

Respect to Brock. He gets a lot of flak. But I respect that he really put 100% into his MMA career. Wasn't off doing movies and extra ****. Unfortunate that diverticulitis shortened his career. Who knows how good he could've been had he started sooner.

Tough guy. Still can't believe he pulled it off against Carwin. That was a gutsy performance for a guy who possessed a questionable chin.

Ronda can stand to learn a lot from his example. She's a world-class judoka, but that's going to take her so far. We see how quickly the mens ranks have evolved in the past 10 years. Hell even the past 5 years. The game can pass you by in a blink of an eye. She steady sippin' her own kool-aid while these other chicks are becoming more dynamic by the day.

The women's MMA ranks will be on a whole 'nother level in the next 5-10 years. Rousey gon' **** around and end up like B.J. Penn.

Last edited:
Ellen was leaking. She was circling in like a natural pimp. Like an emotional buzzard that caught wind of a special sadness. Feast, my dude. :smokin

Cliffnotes on what Brock and Bomanti said?

That she needs to learn how to lose before she learns how to win. And that she should think about stepping back from the "10 movies a year" and focus on what she really want to do going forward.

Maybe if she spent less time kissing babies and hugging fat chicks.... she could win

Quote david Bautista

enough w the ronda talk, its about mcgregor.  magic mac taking over but i feel he will lose against rda

Last edited:
I had no problem with Rhonda until she started reaching at Floyd.

She empowered alot of black boxer haters to side with her even though she was totally out of her lane,

trying to declaw Floyd. Shows how racist fools are and how they would side with a loud mouth dummy like her over a professional boxer because hes black.

So yea you Rousey fans can jump off a bridge or slit wrist with her for all I care

Last edited:
"She lit Ronda up like a Christmas tree"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fighters take tune-up fights for a reason. Took a year layoff after a devastating loss and your very next fight is with the champ :stoneface:

Lmao it's on WSHH it's hilarious.

This is amazing funniest thing I seen yet. One of first punches definitely threw her off. Lmao :lol:

She looks like she never fought a day in her life.

Lmao it's on WSHH it's hilarious.

This is amazing funniest thing I seen yet. One of first punches definitely threw her off. Lmao :lol:

She looks like she never fought a day in her life.
All the UFC million dollar promos they spent sure made Ronda look like she learned a few new moves
She for sure showed us that she now blocks punches, with her face

Back
Top Bottom