Ronda Rousey reportedly dating UFC Fighter currently suspended for Domestic Violence

I haven't liked her from the jump

I believe my record will back me up on this
same here.  looking tough in a dress is just something that doesnt impress me.

Hated that ugly, stank attitude piece of crap since the first time I saw her on strikeforce. She talks crap about everyone but then goes against what she says. Went at Miesha bae for posing in magazines half naked then her dumb bish self poses in magazines wearing no clothes.

Last edited:
are people really that mad at this though?

like who gives a f really.  some of yall sound like she personally did something to you. i never understood why people get so caught up in the lives of celebrities like their opinion really matters

I hope she loses soon so people will stop worshipping her. Tired of seeing her ugly mug everywhere on tv.

Last edited:
Racist Rousey :lol:

like who gives a f really.  some of yall sound like she personally did something to you. i never understood why people get so caught up in the lives of celebrities like their opinion really matters

I don't think anyone is mad here. I think people are simply pointing out how big of a hypocrite she potentially is being. You can't scream about Floyd Mayweather, publicity seeking or not, and his domestic violence charges and then find yourself playing house with one.

But according to you, "Nas lost". Why the blatant contradiction? Call me a stalker or whatever your preferred deflection tactic is, but please address the question I asked.

She needs to quit ducking Cyborg 
mean.gif

And @brendasdeadbaby
 has the nerve to say this girl should go around and be a spokeswoman against domestic abuse.

Just seen this late :lol: stop it you know I hate this *****. Folks talking about she's hot man please she trash and the most dominate women athlete today :lol: **** Serena Williams is still alive and winning everything under the sun and better looking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom