Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

enjoy the silence

Gonna be a madhouse come Sunday.

I've said this a few times but nearly a week out or not---this has been the quietest I can recall ever prior to a RF drop. I don't doubt that it'll kick up again less than 7 days out but I can remember it being practically insane almost the entire month prior to mints and coves. Every time I would check in after a few hours it would jump pages lol

All the traffic is in the Retro tech Challenge thread. But Ronnie is abour to get his weight back up when the official pics drop.

I've said this a few times but nearly a week out or not---this has been the quietest I can recall ever prior to a RF drop. I don't doubt that it'll kick up again less than 7 days out but I can remember it being practically insane almost the entire month prior to mints and coves. Every time I would check in after a few hours it would jump pages lol
thats what I'm sayin'

thread was MAD poppin during the mints/coves. Imma just take this as a sign that the general public ain't feelin' this recent release which will hopefully make the 30th much better for those who are diggin' em'. I'm just crossing my fingers Ronnie/Andy won't do something crazy on the website. 

thats what I'm sayin'

thread was MAD poppin during the mints/coves. Imma just take this as a sign that the general public ain't feelin' this recent release which will hopefully make the 30th much better for those who are diggin' em'. I'm just crossing my fingers Ronnie/Andy won't do something crazy on the website. 

Don't worry, this thread will be a lt more poppin next week. Ronnie will turn up the volume on the marketing train later this week and everyone will begin to hop on.

nah most people are just lurking

once the 30th rolls around this thread is going to be a mad house

thats what I'm sayin'

I wouldn't want to easily believe that folks aren't feeling them. But I do think there are enough pics to sway the crowd. The biggest things we havent seen are the insides of the stripes that @WillMax14 hinted were spectacular.

Oh and extra pics of the Rose Golds of course. A lot of people have been slowly jumping back to the sages after more shots of the materials. Only time will tell how it plays out.

RG is the colorway I want. Looks like the Sages got all the speical treatment.

Does that mean Sages will get more attention? I doubt it but I will not mind, lol.

RG is the colorway I want. Looks like the Sages got all the speical treatment.

Does that mean Sages will get more attention? I doubt it but I will not mind, lol.
people seem to be swaying that way. A lot of people in the FB groups are feeling the sages more from what I see.

I like them pretty equal. sages just slighty for now. but only because I haven't see too much detail for the RG.

I remember when every was ALLLL about the RG.

time will tell...

thats what I'm sayin'

Coves/Mints were way more hyped/better than these, that's why. Gonna be awhile before anything tops that. But this thread will start poppin off once Sunday rolls around.

Yeah I noticed that too. A sneak peek roughly once a week. Twice in one week earlier in the month.

Coves/Mints were way more hyped/better than these, that's why. Gonna be awhile before anything tops that. But this thread will start poppin off once Sunday rolls around.

Tbh, any rehashed color way has a default hype rating of "high" starting off---COAs, GLVs (including the RG makeup), and Kildares.. Of them all, these have been the quietest I would bet. I do agree though--release week is much different for everything

just wait til ron ron releases some more pics. this place will be a jungle. The hyaenas are just waiting for more meat.

Back
Top Bottom