Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My sambas still look new after a half dozen wears. If they look like piss it’s cause you don’t care about cleaning your kicks. I scrub the soles within a few days of wear and they come out looking basically new every time.

IMG_0995.jpeg

Im not 16 and finna ****ing scrub the bottom of my shoes every wear. :lol:

Im in NYC, its dirty here. Shoes take a beating. All my none crepes look fine, clean the upper once in a while. These? Yeah cooked.

Yeah it's the teenagers, not the adults, taking care of their shoes every once in awhile. Great point. We got it a year ago though, crepes aren't for you.

Im not 16 and finna ****ing scrub the bottom of my shoes every wear. :lol:

Im in NYC, its dirty here. Shoes take a beating. All my none crepes look fine, clean the upper once in a while. These? Yeah cooked.
Yea this is me. If it's something flagrant on the upper, sure, but no chance I'm wiping down shoes after every wear. I have too many to need to do that. lol @ wiping down the soles. Who looks at the sole?

Yea this is me. If it's something flagrant on the upper, sure, but no chance I'm wiping down shoes after every wear. I have too many to need to do that. lol @ wiping down the soles. Who looks at the sole?
You can't complain about how nasty the soles look and then say "who's looking at the soles?". That's like complaining about 11's because the patent leather creases. Do they not crease on a pair of dress shoes either? Ridiculous! If I had a problem with crepe soles I wouldn't buy shoes with... wait for it... CREPE SOLES! :rofl:

You don’t even have to clean em after every wear but if you don’t have 5 min a couple times a month to clean crepe soles cause they bother you it’s easier not to complain about it and just write those off from the jump. It is what it is

Are crepe soles heavy? I got the hemp crepe air max 1s and they weigh like 5 pounds each :lol:

You can't complain about how nasty the soles look and then say "who's looking at the soles?". That's like complaining about 11's because the patent leather creases. Do they not crease on a pair of dress shoes either? Ridiculous! If I had a problem with crepe soles I wouldn't buy shoes with... wait for it... CREPE SOLES! :rofl:

You think im talking about the bottom? Who the hell cares about the bottom. :lol: The SIDES of the crepe is what im talking about.

Pic:

IMG_7788.jpeg

A LOT more pissy yellowy in person than the pic shows. Surprised it looks fairly “normal” in this pic. Thats my problem more than the dirt.

Ok that vitality gear is kinda hard. Will be a iykyk thing too. If I see someone else in the green hoodie, they'll definitely get a head nod from me.

has anyone ordered a t shirt from them before from the tier collections? do they also take 6 months to ship or they are quicker since its just a shirt? i was thinking of ordering a shirt just to have it but i wont if its gonna take half a year for a shirt.

Unfortunately from the dozens of pages of items shown on Reddit a couple weeks back it’s not a full NFL collab. It’s only Giants, Jets, Raiders and Dolphins. Another easy pass

This dude is doing collabs with everything until he collabs with the final boss

Kith x Ronnie Fieg
thats funny lol. but hes collabed with RF before with kith on projects i remember back then. like the clarks 7th street or whatever. it actually says RF x Kith x Clarks
i remember that because i thought it was hilarious. "isnt kith is RF? seems redundant"

thats funny lol. but hes collabed with RF before with kith on projects i remember back then. like the clarks 7th street or whatever. it actually says RF x Kith x Clarks
i remember that because i thought it was hilarious. "isnt kith is RF? seems redundant"
Not to get technical but it’s bc the partnership with Clarks wasn’t a full kith thing. It was a collection/line by RF

Edit:

But also-

1727119376392.png
1727119376392.png

giants jeresy is sick. that specific one. im between strahan and dawkins just because hes my favorite safety. but its still their current jersey. i want something with that retro feel.

Back
Top Bottom