Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

inventory isues, sold out page, same thing. i just kept mashing refresh then eventually got through. I remember it worked for alot of people cuz they started getting through the same time i did

That moment when you're mashing refresh and you accidentally press it again after it added to your cart...

nope. missed volcanoes because of those. had a random meeting and GONE.

haha
Haha, because of those drops is why I got volcano's, ECP, and multiple others.  I still usually get through on Saturday's just takes more time and more patience

ive been good every since though. crazy.
Same here, it's not a big deal since I'm still able to get through. The only thing I've missed on that I wanted were the Salmon Toe Clark's but I think that was just because of the limited quantity

Inventory issues page? What is this mid-evil trickery? Tried brand, and new arrivals but unfortunately stuck out on salmon kildares.

That whole release was destined to fail. I'm convinced.

I would refresh the inventory issues page and i got them 30 minutes later

I recall so many times people telling members to apply changes and re-add..probably why I lost on some other releases

For real man, hoping he drops fire on Saturday just because people will be caught off guard. Dreaming big I know, but still a guy can dream right. :smile:

For real man, hoping he drops fire on Saturday just because people will be caught off guard. Dreaming big I know, but still a guy can dream right. :smile:

This Saturday? That would be cool. I thought this week would be the best week to kithstrike if it were to happen.

I'm saying man, he can't stay out of the limelight too long or it ***** up his equilibrium. Lmao

And yeah I was thinking that too when he posted that picture.

he has to be. from all the pics from the #kithset crew it all seems that they're there for business. 

in my dream world I'd love it if ronnie would take a stab at the air structure triax model. 

Last edited:
Cncpts is there too. Could be a buyers meeting or whatever

But let's make rumors and say RF AM1. And he's fixing the shape.
If he does that he's the best person ever.

Cncpts is there too. Could be a buyers meeting or whatever

But let's make rumors and say RF AM1. And he's fixing the shape.
If he does that he's the best person ever.
I want any air max or flyknit collab but that is a crazy stretch

Don't think it's #JustHim, quite a few shop/boutique representatives are at Nike campus today. Ronnie's just flexing a bit harder.

Back
Top Bottom