Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm smelling a Kithstrike...
lolol i was already planning to prep this weekend. Feels like too long a stretch since his last release, and you can never be too prepared.

Won't be too disruptive too; mobile notifications and login to kith. If it is a kithstrike they should give me a little time to cop on 3G.

lolol i was already planning to prep this weekend. Feels like too long a stretch since his last release, and you can never be too prepared.
Won't be too disruptive too; mobile notifications and login to kith. If it is a kithstrike they should give me a little time to cop on 3G.

not good enough. you need LTE.

all the Kithstrike speculation gonna have people e-camping all weekend 
laugh.gif

Even if it did happen i'm sure there's still gonna be the main release on the 30th just like the KFEs.

Cncpts is there too. Could be a buyers meeting or whatever

But let's make rumors and say RF AM1. And he's fixing the shape.
If he does that he's the best person ever.
Nike brought in a bunch of their retailers for a summit, used to be held in Vegas.

i doubt we'll see a kithstrike 

release date was probably delayed a week to space out pics and manage release details and whatever 

gut feeling tellin me ron ron gonna drop the sages on the 23'rd. turnin on all mobile notifications for the usual ish. 

#justus 

Back
Top Bottom