Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

But he's impressed by them ಠ_ಠ
True, but I'm more impressed by the triple black qasas 
nerd.gif

Volcanoes are a dope shoe I'm glad to own a pair but with that said, they aren't worth the resell prices theses days.

^^ totally agree. Sad I struck out but I could never see myself paying anything above retail for them. Probably gonna catch a lot of flack, but I personally think they almost look GR-ish. I hate to live like this, but for me, no perforated toe box, no care (I do own mesh toeboxes but mehh.)

Yo guys, need some opinions. Wearing my Mints for the first time to this party tomorrow night: What the hell do I wear with these? I'm used to rocking a blue shirt with blue kicks, a red shirt with red kicks, etc. I know in "high fashion" ,or whatever you wanna call it, you don't have to match exactly like that. I grabbed a light grey upscale-looking, thin hoody w/ a v-neck tee, and some khacki cargos (Not like a Nike or Champion hoody) Cool?? Help me out!

Seems like a lot of people changes there mind every picture that comes out for Sages and Rose Gold

hoping everyone goes for the sages Im going full speed for the Rose Gold 

Last edited:
Yo guys, need some opinions. Wearing my Mints for the first time to this party tomorrow night: What the hell do I wear with these? I'm used to rocking a blue shirt with blue kicks, a red shirt with red kicks, etc. I know in "high fashion" ,or whatever you wanna call it, you don't have to match exactly like that. I grabbed a light grey upscale-looking, thin hoody w/ a v-neck tee, and some khacki cargos (Not like a Nike or Champion hoody) Cool?? Help me out!
Dan Marino Mitchell & Ness sz56 with the #NTdenim

View media item 1146400

Supreme Hail Ma..........NAHHHHHH nevermind

When I wear coves, it's always with neutral colors. Whatever pants you have, a white/grey/black t shirt, and a navy or olive beanie. But I look like a hipster with a dark rimmed glasses and a beanie. What works for me not work for you.

When I wear coves, it's always with neutral colors. Whatever pants you have, a white/grey/black t shirt, and a navy or olive beanie. But I look like a hipster with a dark rimmed glasses and a beanie. What works for me not work for you.

Thanks brotha. Appreciate it. I was going with neutral colors, too. Just curious if people actually bought "Mint" shirts.

Thanks brotha. Appreciate it. I was going with neutral colors, too. Just curious if people actually bought "Mint" shirts.
I can guarantee they have, but it's not the wave. I feel it's always best to let loud shoes get the spotlight when it comes to the outfit. White tee or even button up, well fit pants, and mints.... it's a wrap.  
pimp.gif

I can guarantee they have, but it's not the wave. I feel it's always best to let loud shoes get the spotlight when it comes to the outfit. White tee or even button up, well fit pants, and mints.... it's a wrap.  
:pimp:

Word. That's what I've been doing. Nothing but V-Neck white tees with my Midnight Blooms and other runners. Let the kicks be the focus. Thanks.

slim khakis cuffed to the ankle and white ss oxford...you'll get the baddest bit@h at the party just like Ronnie wants you to do with his kicks.

Back
Top Bottom