Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sometimes you can just feel people checking out your fit. When I was in NY a couple people even told me straight up they liked my look. Coves, navy mercers, BBC plain white tee, and BBC olive beanie. Leave matching kicks to shirt to the high school kids. I don't get how some grown men leave the house wearing red kicks, a red shirt, and red cap. Or any other color.

I never match intentionally. I just pick my shirt and pick my pants and whatever kicks i want that day. The bloods and crips would hate me lol

Sometimes you can just feel people checking out your fit. When I was in NY a couple people even told me straight up they liked my look. Coves, navy mercers, BBC plain white tee, and BBC olive beanie. Leave matching kicks to shirt to the high school kids. I don't get how some grown men leave the house wearing red kicks, a red shirt, and red cap. Or any other color.

Know what you mean. I'm 29. One of few dudes who rocks runners in my crew/circle/whatever. When you are surrounded by dudes still rocking Jordans and XXL Sean John tees, you get all the looks and most of the b*tches. (Unless you got no personality or game) Plus now all my friends and friends of friends are asking about my kicks and can I get them a pair.

his shoes WILL get you a dime piece guaranteed he needs to start mentioning that in his dissertations, look at his girl he always posting pics of. dude looks like mark ruffalo pulling j lo.

And they always asking about where you got your kicks. Nah homie, you keep doing you. You looking like a clown makes me look even better. It's cool to influence, but it got annoying a year ago when they all start wearing roshes like you. And it's the clearance section roshes too, SMH. Haven't even seen my roshes in months now. In the words of Lupe, "look good on you, looks great on me."

Last edited:
And they always asking about where you got your kicks. Nah homie, you keep doing you. You looking like a clown makes me look even better. It's cool to influence, but it got annoying a year ago when they all start wearing roshes like you. And it's the clearance section roshes too, SMH. Haven't even seen my roshes in months now. In the words of Lupe, "look good on you, looks great on me."

It almost saddens me that people actually walk around life with these type of thoughts in their brain all day

I can with 100% confidence tell you that it's not that serious, bruh

It almost saddens me that people actually walk around life with these type of thoughts in their brain all day

I can with 100% confidence tell you that it's not that serious, bruh
LMAO RIGHT HOMIE WAY TOO DAMN SERIOUS LIKE DAMN BRUH GET ON SOME THOTS. I PULL MORE THOTS IN REGULAR **** THAN WHEN IM STEEZED THE HELL OUT. 

Lol wtf. Share the information. If you a real playa you gonna pull ******* regardless. Give me a $10 budget at Wal-Mart and I'll stunt on any dude dressed in their best outfit. Girls love the confidence,. . . Be the dude others wanna be. Adopt a Ty$ mentality and you don't need anything else.

hi guys, just wanna ask if you have any idea on how the bleecker shorts and the great jones shorts fit? cause idk if im gonna get XS or S. im in between 28-30 waist. really appreciate the help! thanks!!

Meh, I just don't like being bit. There's a reason we all go for these exclusive kicks.. I don't like seeing other people with the same ****.

hi guys, just wanna ask if you have any idea on how the bleecker shorts and the great jones shorts fit? cause idk if im gonna get XS or S. im in between 28-30 waist. really appreciate the help! thanks!!
They fit TTS, which is right about knee length.  Only size down if you want them shorter.

Lol wtf. Share the information. If you a real playa you gonna pull ******* regardless. Give me a $10 budget at Wal-Mart and I'll stunt on any dude dressed in their best outfit. Girls love the confidence,. . . Be the dude others wanna be. Adopt a Ty$ mentality and you don't need anything else.
Yeah okay playa.

Does Kith still do 11am releases? Or are they random now? Haven't done a kith release in a long time.

Last edited:
Finally 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom