Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not really new to kith, done good on past releases but I gotta work Saturday morning and this will be my first try on mobile.  Anyone have experience copping on LTE? Stressin missing out and not finna pay resale on these.

Not really new to kith, done good on past releases but I gotta work Saturday morning and this will be my first try on mobile.  Anyone have experience copping on LTE? Stressin missing out and not finna pay resale on these.
Don't pay resell prices, I'll be on the road to Philly this weekend on LTE (verizon s4) while I feel okay with my chances, II know of people who have bought on wifi/iPad attempts, I can see your worries nonetheless.I'm actually hoping for a kithstrike during this week (unlikely)

The shape and fit of the APCs is perfect for me so I have my other jeans cut to match the APC Petit Standards (Dr. Blue Jeans in LA does great work for $31 per jean).  So you get the same fit but with a softer denim (raw denim is not the best for summertime).  So now most of my pairs are non-APCs that I had customized to match the fit.

Don't pay resell prices, I'll be on the road to Philly this weekend on LTE (verizon s4) while I feel okay with my chances, II know of people who have bought on wifi/iPad attempts, I can see your worries nonetheless.I'm actually hoping for a kithstrike during this week (unlikely)

I'm going to Philly too.. Made in America? Stressed about copping on mobile as well lol

J Brand's Tyler Jeans have been my jam lately. You can get cheaper pants for sure, but in comparison to all the money spent on shoes I don't find it to be an illogical move. 

Last edited:
For raws, currently rocking unbrandeds. Joints are great, no idea where this slander is coming from.

For distressed, rocking PRPS ramblers

Back
Top Bottom