Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dammit that pic is making me change my mind about not copping both. I hate having to try and roll the dice on both pairs, i'm more confident in getting one

So here is some info for the Thotties

The size run is like this
Online 5-13
In-store 7-13

So if the wifey wants them get ready for the online release

Last edited:
Insider Info, local sneaker stores in Singapore are bringing in Sages, so my guess is if a local sneaker store in Singapore are able to get their hands on stock. These should be produced in relatively high numbers, I.e Mints and Coves.

Insider Info, local sneaker stores in Singapore are bringing in Sages, so my guess is if a local sneaker store in Singapore are able to get their hands on stock. These should be produced in relatively high numbers, I.e Mints and Coves.
good info man, thanks.

RF production numbers have kinda been trending upwards ever since the mint/cove release, hopefully these are plentiful too. Definitely buying to wear.

So here is some info for the Thotties

The size run is like this
Online 5-13
In-store 7-13

So if the wifey wants them get ready for the online release
based willmax for the instore release would getting a ticket get you both pairs? or you pick one

thinking i might try in store for these, online is hit or miss for me

i gotta admit i used to double up to resell, but nowadays, it's just not profitable anymore haha. Anticipating lotsa 'Easy cop' posts come saturday

based willmax for the instore release would getting a ticket get you both pairs? or you pick one

thinking i might try in store for these, online is hit or miss for me
One ticket gives you one pair of your choice unless they changed the process.

Not gonna lie. Those ATC @ BDGA got me doubting my og swift fingers. ND/SM has struck fear into my highly trained and honorable ninja fingers. PM ME/white flag.

so, question to those who have experience with kith webstore, if you add stuff to your cart, does it hold them for 1-2minutes or you can be cart jacked while putting your details in the checkout?

thanks!

so, question to those who have experience with kith webstore, if you add stuff to your cart, does it hold them for 1-2minutes or you can be cart jacked while putting your details in the checkout?

thanks!
You have to get through to the shopify checkout page where you have to key in your shipping and billing address before it holds it for you. Just leaving it in your cart will not hold it.

You have to get through to the shopify checkout page where you have to key in your shipping and billing address before it holds it for you. Just leaving it in your cart will not hold it.
oh ok! that is what i was concerned actually..thanks bro.. i was worried because i am gonna try on saturday and i m gonna use my brother's details in australia and i am sure i will not be that quick as i would be with filling my own info.. :tongue: repped!

oh ok! that is what i was concerned actually..thanks bro.. i was worried because i am gonna try on saturday and i m gonna use my brother's details in australia and i am sure i will not be that quick as i would be with filling my own info.. :tongue: repped!
Hey no problem mate, create an account and save the address before RD, it'll save you some time. But you just need to get to your cart, wait for the "Verifying.." thing to go away on the Checkout button, click checkout and you should be good for about a few min to key your info in.

Wow, hope so

Don't like my chances of going for both, might concentrate on the Sages.  Thinking of buying RGs from a reseller who claims to have a foolproof bot or some ****. Don't Kith cancel all Bot orders now, so would be a waste of time if I ordered from this dude right?

Back
Top Bottom