Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronnie is on the Juan Epstein podcast with Clark Kent. Not sure how much he talks on it, but I just heard him say something and they introduced him.

Can we safely assume that that he's done with the store front ticket procedure? 

Was planning on biking over to flatbush tomorrow... 

Can we safely assume that that he's done with the store front ticket procedure? 

Was planning on biking over to flatbush tomorrow... 
Nope. Who knows what he'll do. Just based off last time I would find any nearby tennis courts and hang out around there.

Nope. Who knows what he'll do. Just based off last time I would find any nearby tennis courts and hang out around there.
laugh.gif
 The suspense is killing me 

Try to find a Sage plant and stand by it or go to the gold reserve in fort knox and wait for the ticketa there. Those are my guess

Or find a bush of gold roses with sages planted next to it. Pretty sure it'll be there.

Gonna have to see these in person to make my choice.

I love my RG GII. In my opinion it's his best shoe. I hope everyone here gets their size.

Seeing those two versions of the color next to eachother tho clearly highlights their differences. We need a close up!

Btw I listened to the beginning of Juan Ep:

- spoke about Saturdays release
- Kith soho will expand 3000 square feet into atrium (taking over the back of atrium by the stairs) Said KiTH needs space as their apparel keeps growing.
- RF promoted the sneaker event he's cohosting with Clark Kent.
- they will raffle 1 pair of SG's
- spoke briefly about an Adidas collab dropping October 4th.

Rosenberg kinda rushed Ronnie cause he wanted to focus on CK history and stories.

If anyone heard the whole thing please let us know if RF dropped any additional info.

Btw I listened to the beginning of Juan Ep:

- spoke about Saturdays release
- Kith soho will expand 3000 square feet into atrium (taking over the back of atrium by the stairs) Said KiTH needs space as their apparel keeps growing.
- RF promoted the sneaker event he's cohosting with Clark Kent.
- they will raffle 1 pair of SG's
- spoke briefly about an Adidas collab dropping October 4th.

Rosenberg kinda rushed Ronnie cause he wanted to focus on CK history and stories.

If anyone heard the whole thing please let us know if RF dropped any additional info.

I'm suprised he talk about the expansion. And yeah the Adidas are next follow by the NB

He also mentioned in the podcast that the adidas project is charity involved for the 9/11 memorial and the concept behind it is a NYPD uniform

anyone ever notice that rg gt2 seems to vary in color specially as it ages, it takes on more of an orange hue?

haha Ronnie gonna have ppl on a scavenger hunt for tix again like they looking for Jimmy Hoffa...hope the ppl in front of the store ready to run to the Sage restaurant in BK for the Sage tix and Cartier in midtown for the rose golds :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom