Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That writeup pissed me off.

"I don't like telling stories about shoes but wait here's a story I took a picture and it was pretty"
LMAO 
roll.gif
 Who does RF think he is anyway? An artist? Get outa heaa with that! At this point, Ron can spoonfeed us doodoo and we would gladly eat it up. 

I meant I like the contrast of the inside blue stripes but the kith filter makes it look terrible

Not buying his monologue one bit (read it with my eye in permanent rolled position), but copping nonetheless. They are lovely shoes.

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of the blue stripes on the RGs honestly.  This line had me laughing though:

"The heel counter is a material I have never used before, and contains a subtle scratched-detailing that adds a whole new design element to this model."

So what is the material exactly?  Lol

Not a huge fan of the blue stripes on the RGs honestly.  This line had me laughing though:

"The heel counter is a material I have never used before, and contains a subtle scratched-detailing that adds a whole new design element to this model."

So what is the material exactly?  Lol
Marble chiseled off the the finest and most majestic mountains in rome 

F&F gets regular price. We get the "Subsidize Ronnie's next vacation" price.  Ain't even mad though, if a pair of RF Asics ever released in Toronto they'd be damn near $230 after tax anyways.

Last edited:
182 shipped at least. i've seen ronnie with them on. The suede reminds me of the daytona's so I dunno how i feel about these...

Back
Top Bottom