Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Great bro, your mom said no?
nerd.gif

it's not fair to stop the talk...

ppl get unfair advantages while the general public is none the wiser

Plus, ppl don't even know the real checkout rules so they're already lost.

It's about to be Salt City at 11:05 pm est

View media item 629427

Hi,

I am located in the UK and will be trying to score the volcanos and need some quick info? If i am luckily enough to get some do I have a few minutes to send the photo ID? Tried asking the store but the customer service is rubbish

Checkout rules? Never heard of that...

They've already stated that they've taken actions to prevent the use of bots... No need to clutter the thread more than it needs to be by taking this off topic.

Last I checked there was no bot x RF collab.

Hi,
I am located in the UK and will be trying to score the volcanos and need some quick info? If i am luckily enough to get some do I have a few minutes to send the photo ID? Tried asking the store but the customer service is rubbish
I'm not sure of the process, but I'd advise you to scan your ID before hand, and have another tab open with an email including the ID scan ready to click as soon (if) you get an order # to include in the email.

Last edited:
Got a friend waiting by Kith to pick up his pair now. He told me he overheard resellers are taking $450 out the door and price at $550 firm starting tomorrow for the 'Canos. Straight ridiculous 
mean.gif

From my experience of the flamingo drop, I saw the shoe live on KITH's website, before i saw the tweet (Dual Screen);

So I don't even rely on the tweet anymore.

(Flamingo's were the first time I ever got through on a RF shoe)

From my experience of the flamingo drop, I saw the shoe live on KITH's website, before i saw the tweet (Dual Screen);

So I don't even rely on the tweet anymore.

(Flamingo's were the first time I ever got through on a RF shoe)
so no only direct link? this is why i missed them lol..i was waiting  the tweet..

Last edited:

Got a friend waiting by Kith to pick up his pair now. He told me he overheard resellers are taking $450 out the door and price at $550 firm starting tomorrow for the 'Canos. Straight ridiculous 
mean.gif
They are all over ebay right now. They are not even selling for $400 right now lol...

Hi,

I wouldnt stress about getting the email in IMMEDIATELY after your order.. They will take a few days to process the order anyways. An hour or two after order should suffice I would imagine.

I would be more worried about checking out with paypal if I were you.

I'm also in the UK, but will be using my US credit card for this one.

sorry for newb question, will these show up on the Asics page or on the Latest products? just trying to figure out which page to keep refreshing, lol

Back
Top Bottom