Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

RF said bots wont work tomorrow we shall see 
happy.gif

There isn't fam. Fieg tweeted about it earlier. He also mentioned that some people find the Gel Lyte V runs a .5 size big. But asics doesn't have a mold for size 13 in GL

Hmmm now I'm thinking about sizing. Are Vs narrow or regular in width?

RF is a lurker. 

In the past, the urls for his shoes were always formatted the same.... so, if you knew the url, you could hit the page before anyone else

In a lot of cases when stuff launches on websites, the product usually exists on the site seconds, minutes, or even hours before we see the link or it's being "pointed to"

back in the day, the first time I attempted a Fieg release, I just figured out the url to the shoe and hit the page before the link showed up... I had them in my cart before the **** even went live.

I swear to G as soon as I started talking about it in a thread, son's next release had a completely different formatted url... 

Now, maybe this was a slip up by whoever does the backend work for the website or it's the process they followed the entire time up until the jig was up.. can't verify either way because like I said it was the first time I had tried it.... coincidence? could be... 

I work for a website and it's exactly what we do... our products are on the site for weeks sometimes before we actually advertise and post landing pages/links/etc... the smart users started figuring it out... they weren't able to make purchases tho because they payment page for the particular products hadn't been built yet. so they got an error page. 

I swear to G as soon as I started talking about it in a thread, son's next release had a completely different formatted url... 
That was your problem right there, should have just kept your mouth shut.

Of course they would change the url format if you made it public on the most well know sneaker forum on the net. They don't want to alienate their customer base who don't know about the same formatted urls that don't frequent the forum.

Imagine how many phone calls, emails, and tweets they would get, who wants to deal with that.

They probably didn't think anyone would figure the formatted urls out but since you made it public its easier to nip the problem in the butt rather then deal with all that.

If I owned a store and read that about my website, things would have changed within the hour.

Last edited:
when a guy with six pairs of royals

All were purchased over the internet from webstores, while everyone was frantically searching for them.

And I live about 200 miles from brick and mortar stores that had them.

Clear example of when keeping you mouth shut is a benefit otherwise I would have had NO chance at obtain just one pair.

I did my research and found the webstores on my own. I'm not going to sit on my butt and wait until someone graciously puts up a link.

Last edited:
if everyone kept their mouth shut forums wouldn't exist

Not trying to say to withhold all info all the time.

Specific release I'd share info some not.

If you had an early link to the volcanos, exact time/date for the red yeezys, restock time for the DB AJ/LBJ pack, would you announce it on the forums?

It'd think you would want to secure your pairs first wouldn't you? So why post that info about the formatted url on KITH when it can secure you pairs in the future hassle free?

Last edited:
All were purchased over the internet from webstores, while everyone was frantically searching for them.

And I live about 200 miles from a brick and mortar store that had them.

Clear example of when keeping you mouth shut is a benefit.
rep... How bots, early links all got out if hand. Yes niketalk is to blame. Helping people or telling methods just hurts the individual, because everyone talks and spreads the love.

That was your problem right there, should have just kept your mouth shut.

Of course they would change the url format if you made it public on the most well know sneaker forum on the net. They don't want to alienate their customer base who don't know about the same formatted urls that don't frequent the forum.

Imagine how many phone calls, emails, and tweets they would get, who wants to deal with that.

They probably didn't think anyone would figure the formatted urls out but since you made it public its easier to nip the problem in the butt rather then deal with all that.

If I owned a store and read that about my website, things would have changed within the hour.

What did sites do about bots?

Absolutely jack **** until every forum, blog, and social media site was reporting it.

So your post is so invalid.

People share info (tips, tricks, etc) all the time... I take that back, REAL ****** share info all the time.

And LOL @ boutiques and such giving a piss about alienating buyers. They do it all the time.

What did sites do about bots?

Dude who first brought the bot talk up was GOLDEN, he and his friends. Talk was through PM/EMAILS.

He missed up when he made it public on here, that's where all the blogs and media sites got their info from.

That in essence brought the attention to Nike granted they can't cancel all bot orders but the damage has already been done.

Nike is doing a poor job but they are doing something.

Which trickles down to KITH's talk of denying bots.

They would have never caught wind if guy kept his mouth shut. No dealing with competing bots or worrying about canceled orders. Why post that info about the formatted url on KITH when it can secure you pairs in the future hassle free?

Last edited:
glad all these sites are dropping urban camos.. Hoping people end up with dry pockets and don't have the funds for volcanos..

When the saint Alfred's dropped, I failed on every site and I ended up rushing to eBay to cop my size before the prices soared.

When the ECP Miami's dropped, my size was sold out in a second and I just picked up whatever size was left and ended up trading for my size. (Luckily for me the guy i traded with lived in my city. Hoping to try to do the same for this volcano release...worst comes to worst, I'll pick up on eBay from a loser reseller

When the saint Alfred's dropped, I failed on every site and I ended up rushing to eBay to cop my size before the prices soared.

When the ECP Miami's dropped, my size was sold out in a second and I just picked up whatever size was left and ended up trading for my size. (Luckily for me the guy i traded with lived in my city. Hoping to try to do the same for this volcano release...worst comes to worst, I'll pick up on eBay from a loser reseller
Wish you luck bruh

Good luck y'all. I feel that this release gonna be a lot different than recent ones tho a la ECP. Completely different website layout to prevent bots so be on your toes

Good luck y'all. I feel that this release gonna be a lot different than recent ones tho a la ECP. Completely different website layout to prevent bots so be on your toes
Supposedly it won't be a different layout, just different things in the code that will trick bots.

Back
Top Bottom