Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So many pairs on eBay. Just hold off fellas the little beasts that can't afford to hang on to them will hit everyone with the "need these gone ASAP" lmao
i hope so. i got a 5 for my lady, just need that 9 for me now. not willing to pay over 250. hopefully the market lowers to that price soon

tempting to pay resale for the RG's but all the 'reasonably' priced pairs on eBay, the sellers are using the global import scheme or something and the import fees will be $140+...
they will release in the UK no doubt.  Just wait it out.

Those laces with the RG are great, that one pair looks like the flamingo pair.

Last edited:

tempting to pay resale for the RG's but all the 'reasonably' priced pairs on eBay, the sellers are using the global import scheme or something and the import fees will be $140+...
ask them to go through pp directly. i do and it works 99.9% of the times

Messican sneakerhead does it again. Thought only the medial side of the rose golds where 3m but actually both sides are. Made the right choice getting the rg over the sages.

ask them to go through pp directly. i do and it works 99.9% of the times
I'll wait a couple of weeks, aloow the prices to settle and I'll see then and I'll go through paypal if it's still ridiculous... the offsprings and sages will keep me happy enough for a while.

ooo man so glad i went with the RG's. Soothes the 40 shipping and almost guaranteed custom fees.

The Pink laces from the rgs into the sages would look dope

Last edited:
Really glad I went for the Sage. After seeing all the on feet picture, I still have no idea what Ronnie was thinking with the blue on the inside of the Rose Gold..

apparently TND posted inventory numbers

only 8 size 5's and i was able to secure for my girl! beyond satisfied with how i did today, i dont even care i struck out on my own size 9 now.

What happened to no one feeling the RGs
ohwell.gif
Bismols are just eh. 

Back
Top Bottom