Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Really glad I went for the Sage. After seeing all the on feet picture, I still have no idea what Ronnie was thinking with the blue on the inside of the Rose Gold..
i like the blue color on rose golds..tbh i would have preferred  both sides of the asics logo blue.

i like the blue color on rose golds..tbh i would have preferred  both sides of the asics logo blue.
That would be better than only one side of the shoe. Nice to hear that you copped both! Let's hope customs / import duty won't kill us, and hope kith will put a lower value on it. 

the shape on the Sages is effing spectacular. Color blocking and general flow of the colors make it splendid to look at. 

Rose golds on the other hand are just as beautiful, just wish ronnie would've made the asics stripes logo two tonal with the stripes remaining white and having blue hits as the outliner.

either way super excited to get my pairs. after reading how fast and smooth shipping was for the KFE's i have my hopes up in receiving these sometime by the end of next week!

wait a sec... the RG's have a suede toe box???  this changes the game for me.... ehh.. sages > rose golds still but now i'm more excited to see what the rose golds look like in person.. i was able to cop but had to place two different orders because i didn't want to miss out on the sages..

These ****** hit me with NY Tax and Queens County Tax 
mean.gif

How so, I just got my order confirmation

I got a cc error for some reason, and they pulled the money anyhow lol but it's back in my account

Hopefully I can catch a decent deal on the rose golds but nothing beats retail

Back
Top Bottom