Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I've never ordered from Kith before, so all this is not first-hand info.

What I've been told is that you might have to pay a small customs fee but that it wasn't that much, since Kith might put a lower value on the label of the package when shipping their collaborations.

Of course all this will probably differ from country to country, depending on how high custom charges are and how fastidious customs in your country is. Unfortunately, I had some negative experience regarding this with German customs offices... :wink:

Thanks for the info :smile: I didn't think kith mark packages as low value, but here's hoping they do.
My last experience with importing was with the bait Nippon blue GL3's and that went real smooth, no customs charges or anything. Hopefully this ends up being much the same.

yeah for coves and mints, they marked down for me, however i did have to pay customs but it was a very minimal figure, total was only a little bit more than UK retail anyway, so not an issue.

Last edited:
300 euros for rose golds shipped and no customs, do I or don't I? Brings it out to about £235, and that's what the current mint/cove re sale is.

Another
Another one with that European shipping here :frown: can I ask what info you got about customs? I hear ups does their own customs clearance so if you do get hit it's cheaper, not sure how accurate that is though.
Greece here bro..ups asked 170 euros for taxes for the volcanos. But thats greece, can't tell about other countries

By the way, i think a "normal" reselling price is 320 usd for international postage(just think that eu retail will be around 170 euros +20euros for shipping withinEU..so ei retail will cost about 260-270in usd)..compared to other rf releases i have paid..RGs i think will not go lower and expect a big price increase(higher than coves/mints) after 3-4 months..the demand is way higher than other releases of 2014..but that is just my opinion..

Last edited:
did u got the mint and coves in 1 package or separated in 2packages to the uk?
Separate, but buddy of mine got his together and had to pay the same customs so no difference, except I paid for more postage.

Greece here bro..ups asked 170 euros for taxes for the volcanos. But thats greece, can't tell about other countries

Jesus that's insane, can't see it being that much at all. Will be 20% of full retail + shipping at most with a handling fee on top so around $60 or £35. That's at most though, if kith mark down it'll be less and if I get lucky like I did with the Nippon blues it'll be nothing!

Jesus that's insane, can't see it being that much at all. Will be 20% of full retail + shipping at most with a handling fee on top so around $60 or £35. That's at most though, if kith mark down it'll be less and if I get lucky like I did with the Nippon blues it'll be nothing!
I can't remember the exact breakdown but i remember 70 euros was for handling the documents and 40 euros for storing the package..lmao...in a normal country it should be normal

I wouldn't expect it to be that much. I ordered a backpack from Topo a while ago. Price + shipping was about the same as the sages and that came down to roughly 40 Euros in customs and taxes, IIRC.

The most annoying thing was that customs made me go there twice because they didn't consider the documents I brought them sufficient. Had to e-mail Topo to get another invoice, then go back. But that might just have been German federal employees trying to live up to the stereotypes...
wink.gif

Last edited:

I copped the pants.  Really dig the charcoal ones for the fall.
do like the look of the charcoal ones.  How do you size them? Can't see any sizing info on the site.

edit: found it.  was looking on the collection page doh!

Last edited:
Thanks, found it.  122 dollars (incl shipping) for some sweats though... and according to their measurements i'm either a M or L...  this could prove to be a fairly expensive gamble.. lol

Last edited:

Thanks, found it.  122 dollars (incl shipping) for some sweats though... and according to their measurements i'm either a M or L...  this could prove to be a fairly expensive gamble.. lol
I went with the medium because I prefer a slimmer fit.  I'm also right in between the M-L according to their sizing(33). 

I picked up the charcoals as well in size L.  I wear a L in tech fleece, so will see how they fit and post some pics up when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom