Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

exactly

my power went out, so my alarm clock reset, by the time i got up it was 11:10, no chance

at least you got the sages though, they look pretty nice man
Most alarm clocks have a place for a battery on the bottom. If the power goes out it will switch over to that and not reset. You should look into it.

what do you think these rose golds will go up to down the line? I wanna grab a pair on Ebay so pissed I overslept this morning and wondering if I should pay what these resellers now before they go even higher
I would wait. If it's like all the other past releases the price is gonna go down once everyone gets there pairs in and people start to realize they cant afford to sit on em. It should be pretty similar to the mint/coves. They also resold for about $3-350 when they initially released and then it slowly dropped to $250-3

I would wait. If it's like all the other past releases the price is gonna go down once everyone gets there pairs in and people start to realize they cant afford to sit on em. It should be pretty similar to the mint/coves. They also resold for about $3-350 when they initially released and then it slowly dropped to $250-3
not to mention overseas releases will most likely be a cheaper option than what most resellers are asking right now

not to mention overseas releases will most likely be a cheaper option than what most resellers are asking right now

It's gonna be in store only for pretty much all of them...
And the very few spots that get em, will most likely be one sz run...

It's a gamble with some of these collabs. Best bet it to wait for a price you're comfortable paying, and pounce when you see it.

very nice pix, mane. :pimp:

sage's def go hard. i still think rehashing colorways is uncreative, and these sage's are too similar to the coves and mints to come out so soon after 'em (and if i had copped the cove and mint V's i'd be a 'lil hesitant to keep them after these came out), but these are the first must have V's RF has done for me...

i liked volcano's a lil' bit, but not necessary for me.

Last edited:
Sages for real look like woman's GR. Not talking materials. Just looks.

But yall justify your purchase however you want.
laugh.gif
saltyest post so far lol. 

Jesus Christ. Is that five pic quotes of that long *** pics string in the last two pages? Brutal

there's already been like 3 or 4 pairs of sage's in my size on feebay for $300 buy it now's...

if they're that low already, at peak hype time (other than way later when pairs dry up, usually the prices are highest around now, after release, due to impulse buys during peak hype, and panic due to them selling out), then next week when the market gets flooded, and the coming weeks after that, as the hype dies way down, they're gonna prolly be averaging around $250 - $275...

that's really low for RF asics...

guess the production number increase really is cooling down the RF hype...

i'd actually prefer them if both sides were this color, or grey... the white stripes make 'em look cheap or something to me... just look off, at least compared to the OG's...
i dunno man. gt ii have slightly better color tone. and more limited if thats your thing. but i am not a fan of gtii shape/silhouette. I like glv much more. however i have never owned any gtii. but I'm doubting trying a pair on would change my mind on that. 

Last edited:
Alright I'll wait until I see something at 300 or lower

I got blood work done at 8:15 this morning so I wasn't really thinking clearly after all the blood they took I should've just set my cell phone like I usually do for alarms

it's still crazy to me how the price of Volcanoes jumped from 250-300 to 500-600 right after the mint/cove release 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom