Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If the filling pieces were a low top they would be a cop but really not feeling the mid top but still nice

Lord help us all if the NB collab is a 997 cuz its gonna mean ky jelly for us all and I mean retail. Resell means u will not be sitting for a month

Don't think his NB colabs thus far have been anything spectacular, they're good don't get me wrong, but compared to his asics gigs, there's no competition.  So, hoping he can pull one out the bag this time round.

Don't think his NB colabs thus far have been anything spectacular, they're good don't get me wrong, but compared to his asics gigs, there's no competition.  So, hoping he can pull one out the bag this time round.
I think the Salmon Soles are a classic.   Steel Blues were pretty awesome too.

Americanas and Daytonas are superb as far as colorblocking and materials but shape holds the Americanas back(Asian made) and the silhouette holds the Daytonas back. 

Kind of off topic, but I really want to see what ronnie would do with a blaze of glory if he ever does a puma again. I think he would kill that model imho. But as far as the NB collab I'm hoping for a 998 or 1500.

Back
Top Bottom