Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Be ready to pay upwards of $250 for his collab with 997 or 998 model...:smokin

If RF does a 997... Stuff of dreams... But I'd be surprised as aren't all his NB's Asian made?

^ 997s have been known to be pricey, even at retail. 997 + RF "materials" = $200 and that's being light on the estimate. Most likely around $250 releasticlly.

Just a quick FYI, the upcoming RF x NB joint is on a cup sole/tennis silhouette.

NB is working to promote those styles from their archive. They're hoping to compete w/ Adi's Stan.

still on the hunt for the first filling pieces collab, I remember people said they fit big. anyone can advise on sizing? 9.5 on everything nike/asics, 9 NB, 41 arenas, 8.5 tod's.

I liked alot of those CT300 collabs but a bit too pricey for me. Might cop one of the GRs. 
The hanon ones are fire, I have two pairs, first time I ever doubled up! Although they do appear pricey over in the USA compared to here in the UK

still on the hunt for the first filling pieces collab, I remember people said they fit big. anyone can advise on sizing? 9.5 on everything nike/asics, 9 NB, 41 arenas, 8.5 tod's.

Someone posted a picture and said they were a 42 which is an 8.5 but fit like a 9.5

Best 998 to release are the cnotes in my opinion I think ronnie can't top that if he does a 998 model

its a 5..
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom