Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You're going to be a happy man...
What do you know.......
glasses.gif

seems the rose gold are fetching more than the sages now on the aftermarket/re-sellers places, even tho the sages pops more.

As in best offer?

Wasn't feeling this release. 

Isn't there a rumor that Fieg is collabing with adidas or something? 

Yup, he is doing an addidas, nike, 2 new balance and 2 more asics this year. Dude Arab Lincoln told me. I say save your money!

mm why dint make the stripes on the gel lyte 5 also grey on the outside instead of white and blue in the inside.

but yea because of that original rose gold pic I had to pick the rose gold let lyte 5 first before the sages.

Would be interesting if we see a "Salmon Toe" GLV, considering the Mint, Cove, and RG already returned as a GLV.

He's definitely stuck on the teal/mint shades, I was shocked that he did a Sebago in mint. Would be nice to see something completely new on an Asics soon.

He's definitely stuck on the teal/mint shades, I was shocked that he did a Sebago in mint. Would be nice to see something completely new on an Asics soon.
Yup. Volcanos were actually unique, after that all recycled crap and the soccer joints werent bad but he could do a lot better. Seems like clothing has been the focus as of late

Yea but as of late he's been lacking in the creativity department. Sages use the same colors as the last three four releases, time to do something new.
I agree. Not much differentiation of color-blocking. Just seems to switch up the model. Which, i guess is alright for the summer. I'm guessing darker tones come fall. 

Arab Lincoln confirmed 5 more releases this year? 

Do you mean 5 collabs before the end of the calendar year? Because that would be 1 a month
nerd.gif

FINNA GO BROKE

Back
Top Bottom