Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I love the asymmetrical blue stripes in the medial side. Did anybody get their shipping info yet?

No man it's Labor Day. Just give em the 3-5 business days that they ask for processing your order. Btw this wasn't meant to sound like a ****.

Straight up, shipping talk within the first 5 days of a drop in here and the sup thread should be a thread ban
i second this. in fact...i say it all should be banned in general. 

only shipping issues should be talked about. 

its pointless babble. 

Last edited:
Hows the price going for Rose gold right now? I just spotted someone selling one at grailed for 310. Thought that was high, so I looked at ebay, and the price seems more insane. What is the okay price right now?

You're going to be a happy man...

tumblr_inline_muxwc3Qrgj1ryx8fb.gif

Bought a pair in my size for about $300,I'm not happy with the price but it's ok because this will probably be my last pair of shoes for a long while...hopefully 
laugh.gif

the guy just increased the price to 320.
laugh.gif
 if anyone looking for size 8.5, its still on grailed for that price.

I thought ever since people started complaining about blue stripe on inner side, it would be easy cop lol Why is price so high? On ebay my size starts from like 350. 
mean.gif

ebay is like the absolute last place I would purchase any recently released pairs from...facebooks groups, twitter and IG for the retail + $20 win! It's really easy to manipulate people on those groups loll

eBay is a great place to find shoes at a bin you are comfortable with, and then offer much less via PayPal invoice.

eBay is a great place to find shoes at a bin you are comfortable with, and then offer much less via PayPal invoice.
As in best offer?

Wasn't feeling this release. 

Isn't there a rumor that Fieg is collabing with adidas or something? 

Back
Top Bottom