Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Smh...I waited 2 full weeks before I e-mailed them about my Mints. Just wait it out. You ordered them, you have a confirmation number, your order is in their system, they're not going to forget you (and if a slight chance they do, like they did me on the Mints, just e-mail them...but AFTER a week or two). Those of you complain about tracking/shipping need to find a hobby...relax, they're coming, it's not the end of the world.

Last edited:
When you wait for the 5th business day after getting nothing is when they tell you that they effed and no longer have anymore pairs...they ain't bout it.

just so people dont trip any further, for people who ordered both pairs they're usually the last ones to receive any shipping updates.

clothing > ppl who copped one shoe > ppl who copped both

beautiful in person. never saw the GT-IIs in person so I can't compare. the laces that came on them are nice but not a big fan of any of the extra laces. I'm considering throwing some white flats on these I think they'll really set em off
View media item 1166648

beautiful in person. never saw the GT-IIs in person so I can't compare. the laces that came on them are nice but not a big fan of any of the extra laces. I'm considering throwing some white flats on these I think they'll really set em off
i have seen bad pictures of shoes, but this is literally the standard to which all bad pictures of shoes should be compared to. 

I haven't either.  I ordered both pairs though and those usually are the last ones shipped out from my previous experiences.  

My sweatpants shipped out on Tuesday though.
When you get the sweatpants in could you post some pics, I'm thinking about copping them, but I don't want them to be 100% polyester, in the kith pics they look like high quality cotton

In person?! I thought you're waiting for a shipping email?

And the shoes are pink, what do you expect?

When you get the sweatpants in could you post some pics, I'm thinking about copping them, but I don't want them to be 100% polyester, in the kith pics they look like high quality cotton
Yeah I got you, bro.  Although I live in Los Angeles so they won't be here until Tuesday haha.  

lolol everyone on edge in this thread today lmao. everyone need to cooooooool it tho. peace & love 

How long does it take them to generate a tracking number from ups? I bought a pair this weekend and nothing is coming up yet. :ohwell:

So y'all thinking the adidas joints gonna release on the 13th? What about the FP's, any word on them?

Back
Top Bottom