Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

isn't it a little counter intuitive to cancel orders allowing people to double-up anyways?

congrats on those who copped btw

Good thing i was checking a fb group and someone gave the heads up. 4 minutes late but still managed to pull the rg which I was missing.

Planned to double up but since my first order hasn't shipped, 2nd order may just end up being cancelled.

Glad peeps got to order pairs that they missed.

Did anyone double up from the initial release? Had a size 13 RG at checkout but freaked and didn't go through for fear of my original order getting cancelled.

I have an 8.5 in my cart but they won't let me buy it keep saying my transaction is declined, guess we can't double up

was able to double up on sages.  I used my wife's cc and name, but same address.  Hopefully it doesn't get canceled. 

Oh so they can restock everything, but they can't put my stuff in a box and hand it over to UPS... I see you RF... I see you.

Oh and congrats to those who copped on the Kithstrike.

I'm tired of this crap. Kinda done with this now. I keep striking out with the RF collabs. Good luck to y'all but honestly I've given up at this point. Yes, I'm salty if y'all want to know how I feel.

I didn't even realize I used a different email addy for each order (Saturday and this kith strike). I hope there's no issues... Btw it was one pair of each, both same size.

Back
Top Bottom