Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Did anyone double up from the initial release? Had a size 13 RG at checkout but freaked and didn't go through for fear of my original order getting cancelled.
I doubled...but I'm sweatin it out because my first order didn't ship yet
nerd.gif

welp at least i got a set on the initial release.

was looking to hook a homie up or scoop a pair for my girl

Did anyone double up from the initial release? Had a size 13 RG at checkout but freaked and didn't go through for fear of my original order getting cancelled.
I did but my order went out today so at worse they just cancel it and save me the 400 I had no intention on spending. Almost +50 for taxes and shipping for us in the city is rough.

Last edited:
i missed on rose but scored sage on initial drop

this kithstrike i grabbed both gold and sage in a single order

was just a reflex to add both guess due to release habit lol

I highly doubt they cancel anyone from doubling. Thursday night kithstrike has nothing to do with saturdays drop. Kfe kithstrike and regular drop was perfectly fine

My rose golds arrive tomorrow but a label for my sage pair has yet to be created and I was charged different shipping amounts on the pairs. Rose golds were $16 and sage were $12

Kept having inventory issues on everything I tried to add.

Stuck with the sz 13 RG I initially wanted, and kept refreshing. Finally went through. Crossing fingers that they don't cancel.

Credit card problems again? That was an issue on Saturday seems like the new "tnd proof" checkout process did more harm than good :nerd:

Were they saved once you hit the checkout screen? I remember myself and others were getting cartjacked on Saturday and it took a few attempts.  I wasn't sure if that was a new Kith/Shopify feature or if it just disabled for that release. Didn't happen to me this time around.

Last edited:
Scooped up Rose Golds and Sages....

Feels good....

Now the wait begins....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom