Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ok, I know everyone complains about kith's shipping, but i dont get it, they never took this long to get to me lol, i live less than a mile away from bergen logistics out here in jersey and the longest that its ever took to deliver to me was when i ordered on saturday, and recieved them on thursday. Thats 4 business days, not counting saturday. I only ordered the sages, so my question is, does anyone have the same problem as me??? my order did not get cancelled, neither has a label been made.

ok, I know everyone complains about kith's shipping, but i dont get it, they never took this long to get to me lol, i live less than a mile away from bergen logistics out here in jersey and the longest that its ever took to deliver to me was when i ordered on saturday, and recieved them on thursday. Thats 4 business days, not counting saturday. I only ordered the sages, so my question is, does anyone have the same problem as me??? my order did not get cancelled, neither has a label been made.
No cancellation but also no label created here as well.

it might depend on size. id ask the people who got their shipping confirm what sizes they got and the same for those who didnt get one yet, but please dont bc thats the last thing this thread really needs

it can be that, but i also realized that monday was a holiday, but that cant have anything to with it considering others farther from where i am already recieved pairs, but the label is the only thing bugging me, otherwise i'm patient.

Im straight bugging out over here. I placed an order on the original release date for both pairs in size 13 then placed a second order for RGs for my girl. I got a cancelation email a few days ago, and I come home to the 'canceled ' pair size 5.5 today on my doorstep and still no word of my size 13 pairs ?

Edit: the cancelation email was for the size 5.5

Last edited:
I think the cove/mint shipping was the worst.  I finally got my shoes 14 days after ordering (along with a lot of other people).  And they used bergen for that release.  It's a joke.

I think the cove/mint shipping was the worst.  I finally got my shoes 14 days after ordering (along with a lot of other people).  And they used bergen for that release.  It's a joke.
you might be right, now that I look back at my receipts, took 10 days no holiday

Ronnie has terrible taste in watches. Hublots are such trash.
In all fairness, he does have a few very nice Rolex watches, including a very nice GMT (Red/Black) that I have seen, and a couple of AP that are also very nice. With watches it comes to personal taste.

I agree however that the Hubolt watches are not very appealing to me.  They are a little over-priced for what you get, and they are more of a status watch with celebrities rather than timeless classics.

Some people asked for fit pics on the pants.  They came in yesterday, so I threw them on today and got a few pics.  I'm 6'1" 195lbs, 30in waist and went with a Large.  I wear a large in tech fleece pants as well.  The inseam is a little shorter on these, but I think its a good length.

<<<<<<<<<audemars piguet, patek philippe
You saying ALS isn't on the same level as PP and AP? I mean PP maybe... but horologically ALS beats the **** out of AP, and it's MAYBE a tier down from PP but I'd put them both in the ultra-luxury category.

Let Ronnie ball out, he's just showing us what you can get when you add an unnecessary $10 on to your latest Asics releases.

Last edited:
Quote:

You saying ALS isn't on the same level as PP and AP? I mean PP maybe... but horologically ALS beats the **** out of AP, and it's MAYBE a tier down from PP but I'd put them both in the ultra-luxury category.
nah just talking personal taste. I personally think AP is a more interesting brand that ALS.

Back
Top Bottom