Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Some people asked for fit pics on the pants.  They came in yesterday, so I threw them on today and got a few pics.  I'm 6'1" 195lbs, 30in waist and went with a Large.  I wear a large in tech fleece pants as well.  The inseam is a little shorter on these, but I think its a good length.
maybe you should visit Kith customer service to have a word for shipping confirmation. you may convince them.

Ya mans is so swole his arms don't go down no more.

Looking like a straight action figure.

gallery_179_11_896163.jpg

For the people that never get a tracking # and packages just arrive, I'd be pissed. Do you ever hit them with the wtf?

For the people that never get a tracking # and packages just arrive, I'd be pissed. Do you ever hit them with the wtf?
Pissed that you received a package?  I mean, I get tracking is convenient but who really cares as long as you get the order...

Woah you just explained proto's whole existence!

I didn't even try for the RG's tho...

:lol:

If I really wanted them I woulda tried or would pay the measly lil bit over retail they're going for...

Hell, I had em right in front of me last night on the restock and passed.

Said from the beginning, and still mean it, OG's >>> RG V's...

Now run along... :lol:

Just got my RG's in...I must say, I'm VERY impressed. Not 1 Kith-stain. I don't know why Ronnie puts these filters on all the released pictures when they look 100% better in person than in the flicks. Definitely a dope shoe, happy I changed my mind from the Sage's at the last minute.

If you wanna lace to the top on V's (2nd to last hole), but still want a nice big bow when you tie them, which lace length do you need? 54" or 61"?

What size are the ones that come with most of RF's? They don't even seem long enough to me. The bows always look small (hate how that looks)...

If you wanna lace to the top on V's (2nd to last hole), but still want a nice big bow when you tie them, which lace length do you need? 54" or 61"?

What size are the ones that come with most of RF's? They don't even seem long enough to me. The bows always look small (hate how that looks)...
I always lace my V's all the way up (2nd hole), but I can't get down with the extra lace look. just looks too goofy for me imo.

lmao @ this thread though. y'all had me cracking up up there on this page! hahahaha

#NTCOMEDY. 

I've never waited this long for them to ship my shoes, no label has been made. I'll wait, I know I'm not the only one..

Pissed that you received a package?  I mean, I get tracking is convenient but who really cares as long as you get the order...
My ups guy never likes to knock on my door, I've had chucks taken from my porch. If this ups don't knock this time, I'll just hit em with the, " I didn't get my ish bruh" $$$

Last edited:

My ups guy never likes to knock on my door, I've had chucks taken from my. If this ups don't knock this time, I'll just hit em with the, " I didn't get my ish bruh" $$$
ive had the ups guy jack a pair of my oregon foams. since then i pick up at ups location every chance i can get. always stress kith orders since u cant do that

ive had the ups guy jack a pair of my oregon foams. since then i pick up at ups location every chance i can get. always stress kith orders since u cant do that.
I'd be stressed if it was some oregon foams luckily just chucks. After I filed a claim the driver had the nerve to call me from his cell, " You really didn't get your package?" This convo fueling me up to make a claim when these sage n RG's come in, cuz I know dude will do the same **** and just leave em.

I always lace my V's all the way up (2nd hole), but I can't get down with the extra lace look. just looks too goofy for me imo.

For a long time I didn't tie any of my shoes, preferred them without bows, and tucked the extra bit of lace inside (and still do on some shoes)...

But at some point I fell in love with how certain shoes look with bows (done nice and neat), mostly runners, but it has to be a decent sized bow. Don't like the tiny ones I see on some cuz people lace them up too high and there's no lace left. A bigger (not too big) bow makes the shoe look smaller too, which is part of the reason I think Iike it.

Just a preference tho.

Seems all the ropes you see on V's aren't long enough to have a decent sized bow. Wondering if 54" or 61" would be what I need to accomplish the look I'm going for.

I'd be stressed if it was some oregon foams luckily just chucks. After I filed a claim the driver had the nerve to call me from his cell, " You really didn't get your package?" This convo fueling me up to make a claim when these sage n RG's come in, cuz I know dude will do the same **** and just leave em.
when i called all they said was they're not responsible for the package and theyre not required to knock. FOH youre not responsible

I would just like to add that I also ordered both pairs in a single order (I'm located in Georgia, USA). Order #118xxx. No shipping label. All my previous orders dating back to ECP pack I received working label information within a few days. Nothing to be concerned about yet but if I don't have a working label by Tuesday I'm going to start bugging them.

Back
Top Bottom