Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Welp! size 12 is officially out, and sooo am I...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
this would happen man..for all sizes you saw after 5minutes..theya re just checking the orders and availability and they remove each size

prices are always at the highest point the 1st week or so of the release

im thinking i should be able to get a DS pair for $300-320

Just peeped ebay. These fetching for less than the flamingo release.
with the rumor of the yeezy 2 and the db collection releasing next month people are desperate for money. After the db releases these will probably jump in price.

Some of these kids dont have credit cards. So they need to unload these quick prices will drop a bit. Resellers will move on to the next release. Remember the DB collection drops in about 2 weeks.

Andy Oliver has said in the past as long as you receive an order confirmation number, you should be good to go.
your right. He just replied to someone on twitter asking the same question. He also put a funny pic on twitter about bots

prices are always at the highest point the 1st week or so of the release

im thinking i should be able to get a DS pair for $300-320

eh, it kind of varies. most resellers are just trying to make that quick buck while the hype is high during the first week. once the market dries up, the price will inflate. i suggest buying now if you must have them, because they definitely wont get cheaper.

Just thought this was pretty awesome. Gotta love it when stores make effort to stop the bots.

Anyway this is probably one of the better releases recently. Glad to see more people copped than not.

I'm done for the year unless RF releases something else in the next two months.

literally too many shoes coming out every week, kinda ruins the experience of copping shoes for me.

Taking a break from sneakers and probably gonna start skiing since winter is here.

Icy sole is a *** clown - I know a rsvp site that secured many orders. One dude even placed 2 and got email confirmations. Don't believe Andy's lies.

Thought he was slick RT rsvpkingz

Still haven't gotten order confirmation ... This is my first order on Kith, but have had issues in the past with order confirmations on other sites not reaching my AOL email.

Back
Top Bottom