Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

the more im seeing pics now im not that sad i missed out lol

urban camos will be a nice consolation prize 

the more im seeing pics now im not that sad i missed out lol

urban camos will be a nice consolation prize 
Agree. Mayor I'm glad you got because I know you wanted but cmon. Fieg has to do a better job showing these shoes for what they really are and not for what he wants them to be just so they could be hyped up more.

When my high risks arrived they were a perfect example of misleading promo pics. Purple was overwhelming in a bad way

Last edited:
wow those pics just posted made me glad i missed.

:lol:. Yea I used to say that too when I missed out on a pair of shoes. If I offered them to you for retail, you would've taken the deal.
Anyways hope everyone that actually wanted a pair to wear got them. eBay prices are ridiculous right now

I like em in those pics.

Obviously they're gonna look different in different light.

People are just salty, as usual

Agree. Mayor I'm glad you got because I know you wanted but cmon. Fieg has to do a better job showing these shoes for what they really are and not for what he wants them to be so they could be hyped up more

Yea that's understandable. They actually really look good in person, though imo.

did you get the order id page after paying ?
hmmmm nope paypal told me not go back to the site or anything and just wait for an email. I called them and they said it didnt go through on their side and I dont see it at all anywhere on my transactions except my bank account. So I doubt it went through

wow those pics just posted made me glad i missed.
laugh.gif
. Yea I used to say that too when I missed out on a pair of shoes. If I offered them to you for retail, you would've taken the deal.
Anyways hope everyone that actually wanted a pair to wear got them. eBay prices are ridiculous right now
yea i would take it for retail then resell.

stop taking things so personally. my bad if u took crappy pictures.

matter of fact  just my boy post an ig pic of his pair and they look good.

lmao laughing like i cant have a pair in my hand for retail right now if i wanted to.

thank god they made this thread for stans like u.

(insert your RF asics here) > volcano's.

We get it.

On the the next one.

I'm actually more excited to see the Urban Camo's in person.

Yea that's understandable. They actually really look good in person, though imo.
Yeah I hear you. Your always a fan of most asics so I know you genuinely appreciate them. Maybe myself and others would change our tune if we saw them in person. Congrats though :smokin

hmmmm nope paypal told me not go back to the site or anything and just wait for an email. I called them and they said it didnt go through on their side and I dont see it at all anywhere on my transactions except my bank account. So I doubt it went through
paypal usually takes you back to the site after you pay so my guess is you forgot to click pay now or continue. You were probably just really excited lol

paypal usually takes you back to the site after you pay so my guess is you forgot to click pay now or continue. You were probably just really excited lol
lol hmmmm maybe I know I did hit pay now and continue. Like the money is pending but no emails from either side so im confused as **** right now haha

lmao laughing like i cant have a pair in my hand for retail right now if i wanted to.

:lol: yea, you're mad. let's be friends. Don't want to argue with you over an iPhone picture

anyone else get screwed by the kith mobile site? SMH. 

you have to manually click latest products from the dropdown bar instead of just refreshing the browser. I was refreshing for a good 2 minutes thinking that there was a delay in the release. Now I feel like a total idiot. :/

Miami ECP > volcanoes
Yes, I'm salty. I struck out.
But I still believe that though.

Yea I agree. Miami's are my favorite.

The flamingos were doo doo, btw. Those definitely look weak in person. I think all I need now are urban Camo's and the Brazil glv. (And the Knicks ecp but I'm not paying those eBay prices)

if it's so easy get a pair for retail then.....

lol last shot, calling u him is the ultimate insult.

real talk, my bad lol.

and yea congrats on ur pair.

i think my boy got me my size so we shall see if i keep them.

if it's so easy get a pair for retail then.....
then....

Back
Top Bottom