Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If the nypd uniform is the inspiration for the Adidas then they should be black with hints of gold and that light blue color...right? Or is the nypd uniforms a dark navy?
its dark navy and i would imagine that the gold bits represent the badge...on a side note to everyone else, with the release date speculation ive always felt it's gotta be coming out on Oct 4. Oct 4 is 10/4 or in other words 10-4, which is the most commonly used radio code for any responders. It only makes sense imo.

its dark navy and i would imagine that the gold bits represent the badge...on a side note to everyone else, with the release date speculation ive always felt it's gotta be coming out on Oct 4. Oct 4 is 10/4 or in other words 10-4, which is the most commonly used radio code for any responders. It only makes sense imo.
yeah they are releasing 10/4, he tweeted that date along with 9/13 being the fp

that would be hella smooth if that was the real inspiration for the release date..

Good **** 10-4

yeah they are releasing 10/4, he tweeted that date along with 9/13 being the fp
o okay...i didn't see it. should have came with that post last week like i was gonna do, but forgot lol. well atleast we might kno why he picked that date then lol.

Last edited:
Received both pairs and both pairs are very nicely done... I'll give a slight edge to Sages.. But might change my mind in natural day light...

Not to derail, but cncpts x diadora, and a 3rd patta diadora coming soon too... my wallet :x

got my pairs in...both look good.
i think i like the RG's more. they look better on feet

now that i have both in hand

as much as im partial to the rose gold colorway

i have to say that the sages are the superior shoe out of the 2

now that i have both in hand

as much as im partial to the rose gold colorway

i have to say that the sages are the superior shoe out of the 2
I'm starting to agree. Put the Sage materials with the RG colorway and it'd be a wrap. That sock liner on the Sage's is dope.

Am I the only one still have not got the ups label created for Aug. 30 release?   
ohwell.gif

Anyone got their orders cancelled? This is my first negative experience, and finally i uds why ppl had to post when their orders are not getting processed #Finallysympathetic

You are fronting and you know it. 

You know you want every last RF collab you could get your hands on. 

Sure..

For retail.

Only pairs I still want are miamis/volcanoes/Neptunes..

Just realized I didn't have my high risks in the pic lol

Back
Top Bottom