Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wish I was baller enough to spend 450 on Knicks 
eyes.gif

this is how the sages look the best… not on feet. 
i agree to some extent.  the sages look great but i'd rather put on my RG's.

maybe im just being picky but i prefer the neoprene sock liner material on the RG's better than the mesh that the sages have. 

with that said 

volcanoes > sages > RG's > coves/mints in terms of execution and quality

im curious on how everyone would rate the RF V's to the 2 Concept v's and the midnight blooms.  i love \my MB's but i have not seen the concepts in person.  

Last edited:

Anyone got their orders cancelled? This is my first negative experience, and finally i uds why ppl had to post when their orders are not getting processed #Finallysympathetic
Your order was cancelled? Man, that is terrible.

Anyone got their orders cancelled? This is my first negative experience, and finally i uds why ppl had to post when their orders are not getting processed #Finallysympathetic

Sorry to hear fam. I feel for you. My cc got declined again that day on both.
tumblr_loqofeiCSf1qjh2qr.gif

Sorry to hear fam. I feel for you. My cc got declined again that day on both.
tumblr_loqofeiCSf1qjh2qr.gif
No man not saying my got cancelled haha, just that i havent received any confirmation nor a reply from customer service. Just hoping it shows up magically on my doorstep next week :((( please dont let the robin thicke scenario happen to me for this release :frown:

I got a reply from customer service before I got my tracking email, so they're probably just making their way through the heaps of orders.  Glad it's all over and will be receiving both pairs soon.

I got a reply from customer service before I got my tracking email, so they're probably just making their way through the heaps of orders.  Glad it's all over and will be receiving both pairs soon.
As long as they don't cancel my order I'm fine with waiting. but damn.... I hate being left hanging :(((

Super Green V is/was a speculation. nothing concrete. 

but ya. FP > Adidas > NB > Denim V's to end the year with that possible diadora collab somewhere in between if what T Blake, aka mr kankles, says is true.

Last edited:

As long as they don't cancel my order I'm fine with waiting. but damn.... I hate being left hanging :(((
I feel your pain brother.

but ya. FP > Adidas > NB > Denim V's to end the year with that possible diadora collab somewhere in between if what T Blake, aka mr kankles, says is true.
Ah shame.  Guess we won't know until later in the year.  Denim Vs it is then! 

really? diadora collab????!! if it is N9000...can't wait...

Any of you guys wish you went .5 up? Or do you think after a few wears these babies (Sages & RGs) will "loosen" up a little. Nothing more annoying than fit incosistency when you're buying the same model shoe ...

Didnt know Ronnie Fieg had his own thread. I'll sub even tho I have given up hope tryna obtain any.

I gotta say his collabs with FP have not been impressive. They make much better colorways without him

Last edited:

i agree to some extent.  the sages look great but i'd rather put on my RG's.

maybe im just being picky but i prefer the neoprene sock liner material on the RG's better than the mesh that the sages have. 

with that said 

volcanoes > sages > RG's > coves/mints in terms of execution and quality

im curious on how everyone would rate the RF V's to the 2 Concept v's and the midnight blooms.  i love \my MB's but i have not seen the concepts in person.  
I'll probably get a lot of **** for this but heres how I would rate them. Also consider I don't own coves or the cncpt pistachios but I threw them in there anyway.

RG's > Mints > Embers > Sage > Coves > MB's > Pistachios 

2nd pack from the #kithstrike should be here today :evil:

I agree with Mint > Cove. Shape on the mints is so much better

Last edited:
with you guys on the mints, actually haven't worn the coves since i got them, will probably sell them in the future.

Back
Top Bottom