Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sorry if it's been mentioned before but how do the gt ii brazil's run? tts or a little big?
i wear a 10 in GLV's and i got a 9.5 in the brazils and they fit absolutely perfect. 

volcanoes are overrated but those flamingos 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
thanks for the response.
im a myups member already and only the packages from kith dont have other options.
(Per the Shipper's request, this option is not available.)

Last edited:
Finally got mine in and as stated before the good and bad batches have really noticeable differences. Usually I think the typical glue stains complaints are too much, but I could understand people being upset this time. The nicer batch of Rose Golds are honestly beautiful. The color is a lot more consistent, the perforations are the same throughout the shoe, and there really isn't any of that "blood orange" people have been mentioning. 

Finally got my sages and rose golds. If I didn't know the toe box on the sages were perforated, I probably would've thought it was dope. But seeing how nice the rose golds came out from a quality perspective and seeing pics of the good sages, it definitely leaves me wanting more.

Oh well, I'll be wearing the crap out of these nonetheless but considering buying a good quality pair for resale.

can you guys change the delivery option on ups website?

I had it dropped off at the back door...pause.

I guess that is the only change you can do. "Request for driver" option

The differences in those sages tho, guess the didn't spread the love on the dye to well.

Last edited:

At what time did UPS drop off your package when it said "By end of day" on the label? 

Mine arrived at around 13:30, but as someone else said, this could vary.
can you guys change the delivery option on ups website?
I had the same problem when I tried to arrange for me to pick the package up from UPS, as I'm always at work when they come by. Called the hotline and the woman I talked to was unable to change it either, because the shipper (KITH? Bergen?) didn't allow it, which seems kind of pointless to me.

Anyway, I was able to work my way around this by doing some research to find out the local phone number of the UPS center that has my package, which was a bit difficult because they want you to use the hotline and won't give out numbers. But once I had the local number, I called them and the guy I talked to put the package aside for me to pick up. This now also shows when I check my tracking number online.

Hope that might help you.

Last edited:

Finally got mine in and as stated before the good and bad batches have really noticeable differences. Usually I think the typical glue stains complaints are too much, but I could understand people being upset this time. The nicer batch of Rose Golds are honestly beautiful. The color is a lot more consistent, the perforations are the same throughout the shoe, and there really isn't any of that "blood orange" people have been mentioning. 

Finally got my sages and rose golds. If I didn't know the toe box on the sages were perforated, I probably would've thought it was dope. But seeing how nice the rose golds came out from a quality perspective and seeing pics of the good sages, it definitely leaves me wanting more.

Oh well, I'll be wearing the crap out of these nonetheless but considering buying a good quality pair for resale.
looks like we all got a bad batch of sages. but im more surprised even the RGs got the same treatment since ive only seen sages with the terrible suede 

got my pairs in.

I really love the sages, I really do. But god damn. Rose Golds on-feet are just fire imo. Pics don't do the RG V's justice. 

Last edited:
No idea why some people say the sages run smaller than the RG, but they fit pretty much the same to me.

Back
Top Bottom