Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don´t get it: i just had to pay only 37,10 (!!)  Euros for BOTH the RF and the Sages. Including Taxes and custom fees (i´m located in Germany)!

I really don´t understand this, since already the Coves costed me 74 Euros extra and this time the receipt was even marked with 170 US Dollar each = 320! Well, i´m happy since i was caclulating with around 140 Euros! Suprise of the day … oh, and touch wood: nor glue staines, nor any other issues, got two perfect pairs!

There´s just one thing that bothers me a bit: the Sages are veeery snug! Had to change the insole (which is quite thick fortunately). With mm thinner insole i´m perfect!

And as almost everybody already stated: they look increadably better in Person/on feet!

Can you upload the bill please? Tyvm

Last edited:
Can you upload the bill please? Tyvm
Would love to but actually didn´t get a paper receipt with my KITH delivery invoice, since the handling was done digitally … handed out the money (37,10 Euro) to UPS … signed the display … done! ;-)

Have you received yours already?

Saw the Sages and the salmon ones. Oddly enough they don't look like the same model until you see em up close. From afar the salmon ones look like GT-IIs

UPS suppose to deliver today but was told package was damaged and had to be rewrapped for delivery tomorrow.  
mean.gif
 GRR.. I bet they deliver it tomorrow and one of the pairs is missing or some sh*t, i know my luck.... 

UPS are a bunch of thieves... £11 for brokerage... Hope Kith go back to marking parcels down
11 quid for brokerage is nothing compared to what we pay here.  Canada post charges around $15-20 for brokerage which is considered cheap.  UPS usually charges like $35 which works out to be about 23 quid.  I'd gladly pay 11 GBP as opposed to $35 CAD.

sorry if it's been mentioned before but how do the gt ii brazil's run? tts or a little big?

Ok I see most are going up .5 and sages might be a tad bit shorter than rose gold.

But I was hoping someone here can compare sizing with flyknit racers.
If im a 12 in a racer....

Ok I see most are going up .5 and sages might be a tad bit shorter than rose gold.

But I was hoping someone here can compare sizing with flyknit racers.
If im a 12 in a racer....
I am a 12 also. I have two pairs of Racers and I wish I had gotten an 11.5 in them.

I would say go TTS on the Sages. They fit me fine. 

I have a tad bit of toe room in a 12 and CAN where a 12.5 but prefer a 12. Unfortunately I havent gotten the opportunity to try a 11.5. But I preordered the jade CW on RRS in a 11.5 because thats all that was left so well see. Thanks tho. Repped

Back
Top Bottom