Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

loving the color combo on these adidas - will they be all leather with no suede? hope the retail isnt set too high

Man I'm kinda disappointed, can't front. Two shoes with that much gold in one year is kinda overkill. I was so hyped because I love the EQT models. I have to see how this plays out.

Edit:: the blocking on the the definitely makes me reminisce about the salmon. Fishscales are dope though I will admit.

Last edited:
I was expecting peiple to know what consortium stands for since they are sneakerheads..:/ anyway..they look better than kfes as already mentioned... But since i already have kfes i ll think about it...probably pass..

Isn't consortium equivalent to a quickstrike
naah.. consortiums are typically the higher end/better material versions of Adidas models. They're typically a bit pricier like the Stan Smith models (even the Pharrell versions were supposedly consortium too). I also think it dictates what types of accounts will carry it (when it concerns a regular consortium release and not a collab).

I was expecting peiple to know what consortium stands for since they are sneakerheads..:/ anyway..they look better than kfes as already mentioned... But since i already have kfes i ll think about it...probably pass..

this is my biggest battle.. i have the KFE's already.. The other end of this shoe has to be absolutely amazing for me to feel like i just have to have it.. The fishscale on the gold is that slight bit of detail that does make me say that these probably will be the better shoe of the two gold joints he's dropped this year.

Whoa...

Gonna need to see KITH Filter-less pics before I make my final judgement but these might be my first pair of Adidas.

Love the fish scale details 
happy.gif

Speaking of KFE I wore my brazil while vacationing on Curacao this week
Don't care what the masses say, I like the Brazils a lot. In fact, I prefer they're not as popular. Makes it easier to buy them at or near retail even if you struck out on Kith. IMO, they look a lot better on foot. Could do without the stripes on the sole, but ... I guess you can't win them all.

Don't care what the masses say, I like the Brazils a lot. In fact, I prefer they're not as popular. Makes it easier to buy them at or near retail even if you struck out on Kith. IMO, they look a lot better on foot. Could do without the stripes on the sole, but ... I guess you can't win them all.
I think the stripes on the midsole can be removed pretty easily with acetone.  I'm pretty sure that's what everyone was using to remove the stripes on the midsole of the Death List 5 Gel Lyte 3 by Extra Butter.

im thinking the adidas will be 160-180. 

he gonna find a way to put the increase the price because of the gold

Back
Top Bottom