Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The price tag can easily be over 200usd because of the consortium tag..eg..stan smith og cost 67 pounds in uk, the owens cw costs 220 pounds..
tongue.gif
.. I m very suprised that people will cop without have't seen or kbow the name of the model...anyway..for those copping..these eqt normally run1 size bigger from your gl5, nike

lowest it will be is 180

sneaker freaker EQT was 160

neighborhood stan smiths were 180 if i recall lol

so imma go with 180 unless all of a sudden it has a special box etc... then ill say 200
i remember materminds in Australia where 250aud though... and of course, instant pass

i remember materminds in Australia where 250aud though... and of course, instant pass

Typically mastermind and neighborhood collabs are priced higher if I remember correctly. Not sure why but their normal offerings are generally expensive.

He shouldn't touch a NB again unless it's a 997. But then again, we would most likely be looking at a $250 price point with that model. 

He should just stick to asics. 

remember reading the nb collab was gonna be a 998? guess i was trippin'

Apparently sweats and hoodie = homeless. I personally can't wait till it cools down here in Texas so I can dress like a hobo.

Back
Top Bottom