Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The New Balances are obviously 530 850, not sure how all of you seem to think it's a 580.

Last edited:
is it against the rules to ask the dude for a pic of his shoes or something?  ppl be ninja sniping blurry *** pictures of shoes :stoneface:

Denims not looking so great 
sick.gif

is it against the rules to ask the dude for a pic of his shoes or something?  ppl be ninja sniping blurry *** pictures of shoes :stoneface:

There's some clear pictures posted before, but I find it weird when you go up to someone and snap a picture of their feet, that's just me though

WOW! We usually don't get a FULL leak this early. Usually a couple of teasers here and there but the cat is out the bag fellas.

WOW! We usually don't get a FULL leak this early. Usually a couple of teasers here and there but the cat is out the bag fellas.

didn't that full shot of the sages and rose golds leak about 3-4 weeks ahead of schedule too lol?

Ronnie's iCloud getting jeopardized huh lol? jk jk

Oh I thought everyone already knew that and saw a pic back from the winter.

Yep it did. Real similar to the rose gold V leak. The newest pic was very up close and not blurry at all. Not the typical "snap of what RF wore" pic.

Back
Top Bottom