Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The Adidas aren't horrible, could've been better. Minor changes could've made these hot.

He needs to switch it up more often from the different color toe on so many of his collaboration.
all he does is tonal or  toe color block.

I can't post pics from my phone, but there's a medial side view pictures as well with more white.

648.gif

He's been gone for awhile I thick a little over a year or something. I don't know the reason why though.

Had to have been after the Super Green Haiti project. He was a part of that I thought
So much puma slander when these joints might be one of the solid drops of the year when it's all over and done. The pumas are one of the only joints he's made that have high wear ability with everyday fits. Salmon Kildare too mainly because of the neutral colors/tones

I'll probably get them as long as the price isn't too crazy. I loved the kfes and now the more I look at the pics the more I like these. I think I'm turning into goddamn goldmember from Austin powers.
giphy.gif

So much puma slander when these joints might be one of the solid drops of the year when it's all over and done. The pumas are one of the only joints he's made that have high wear ability with everyday fits. Salmon Kildare too mainly because of the neutral colors/tones
i know.... i got the black pair and wear it occasionally.. but this shoe is appreciated only if you have a job in an office etc..

I'll probably get them as long as the price isn't too crazy. I loved the kfes and now the more I look at the pics the more I like these. I think I'm turning into goddamn goldmember from Austin powers.
giphy.gif

You got the Midas touch, but you touched it too much...Hey Gold member lmao ..pause hahaha

So much puma slander when these joints might be one of the solid drops of the year when it's all over and done. The pumas are one of the only joints he's made that have high wear ability with everyday

I love my pumas...can't stop wearing them. I need to see different pictures of these Adidas although my initial reaction is not a good one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom