Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm going to be in NYC when these release the RF x Adidas EQT Running Support 93. Do both stores do FCFS or wrist band system days before the release? Thanks ahead of time!
[h1]  [/h1]

Not feelin the medial side too much but still dope. The hate is strong with this one tho haha

They just look soo heavy and clunky. A white midsole would've helped, but it needs a whole design overhaul imo. It's like Robocop's foot dipped in gold.

This colorway had so much potential but damn these are fugly.  I gotta say Ronnie has missed with a lot of his release this year IMO.

I might've tried for them if the mid-soles were solid colored, and I'd definitely try for them if the inside saddle wasn't so strappy. Other than that I'm a fan of the silhouette, the scaling in the gold, and I like the navy/gold/baby blue cw... A leather liner / insole would've been nice too. Oh well, bring on the denims.

Last edited:

This colorway had so much potential but damn these are fugly.  I gotta say Ronnie has missed with a lot of his release this year IMO.
potential? check out the nypd logo... in terms of color scheme there wasn't really much potential anyways. it's just an overall bad color palette to begin with imo. 

I gotta say Ronnie has missed with a lot of his release this year IMO.

his worst year since like '08...

best effort this year is the sage's...

all his actual new "designs" have been weak, imo, and everything else has been rehashes...

Last edited:
well i was expecting these but since i am not copping..their budget went straight to knicks gl3s(finally found them DS and "normal" reselling price in my size). glad i did not like these .. :tongue:

and i don't ike that print on the toebox...reminds me of the fake "carbon fiber" look on samsung galaxy s1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom