Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Isn't it snake skin though? That seems like dangerous territory.
Yes, I believe the teaser pick had a snakeskin background. I just have so much more faith in CNCPTS that they won't fudge up the design. Ronnie needs to relax with the gold and move far away from what he's been doing. 

Yes, I believe the teaser pick had a snakeskin background. I just have so much more faith in CNCPTS that they won't fudge up the design. Ronnie needs to relax with the gold and move far away from what he's been doing. 
Ronnie just needs to feel the heat from the competition a little more. 

It's gonna be Ronnie vs CNCPTS the next few months. We have yet to see the CNCPTS adidas but CNCPTS already produced the better NB solely by using the 997

Truthfully speaking, CNCPTS will probably have the better year when it comes to original solid releases.. i normally wouldn't admit that in an adversary forum lol (especially one that i am truly a fan of).

Less drops from CNCPTs but all have been very dope to say the least.. some of these RF drops we all could've done without.. but i understand.

Truthfully speaking, CNCPTS will probably have the better year when it comes to original solid releases.. i normally wouldn't admit that in an adversary forum lol (especially one that i am truly a fan of).

Less drops from CNCPTs but all have been very dope to say the least.. some of these RF drops we all could've done without.. but i understand.
Agreed. I'm a big fan of these RF adidas but no one right now in the "collab game" is touching CNCPTS. They truly live up to their name in creating original ideas. 

He can't accept any criticism, I commented on his Instagram post that I didn't like the Adidas shoe and he blocked me...how childish can you get? This release is why concepts will always be better. See ya ronnie

wow... :smh:

typical of him, but nevertheless, still shocking every time i hear of him doing this...

so lame and unprofessional...

this dude's block list looking like santa's bad or good list... :lol:

Agreed. I'm a big fan of these RF adidas but no one right now in the "collab game" is touching CNCPTS. They truly live up to their name in creating original ideas. 

those Brooks are AMAZING.. left field.. and very versatile..

True, Cncpts isn't out there rehashing or rereleasing CWs. They are coming up with something new every time and are killing it. I'm interested to see what they do with Adidas.

Maybe Ronald should start drinking like Deon Point and get on his level! I'm pretty sure a good 80% of Deon's ideas come to him when he is drinking/drunk. Probably because he is drinking/drunk 80% of the day.

I've been wanting to buy an eqt model for a little while now, figured the RFS release could finally be the one... Might grab one of the GRs instead.

If the RFS pair didn't have so much gold, I might've bit on these. Not like the NYPD uni is 1/3 gold.

My favorite EQT Support this year has been the Micropacer colorway that Packers put out:

True, Cncpts isn't out there rehashing or rereleasing CWs. They are coming up with something new every time and are killing it. I'm interested to see what they do with Adidas.

Maybe Ronald should start drinking like Deon Point and get on his level! I'm pretty sure a good 80% of Deon's ideas come to him when he is drinking/drunk. Probably because he is drinking/drunk 80% of the day.
Haha very insightful. I just find Ronnie Fieg's attitude, ego and the overall way he carries himself (including his 'team') very annoying. If you guys want a good chuckle read some of the reviews on his store: http://www.yelp.com/biz/kith-new-york . I just don't understand how people give him the respect they do, he's just completely full of himself. If asics was smart and had the equivalent to a NikeID website than that would pretty much render Kith and Ronnie obsolete IMO.

230 and my joints get delivered lookin filthy
mean.gif
Don't worry my man. Just email Adam at Kith, he'll fix it....lol. The Kith "Team" will fix all your worries in about 2 months with store credit plus a $15 re-stocking fee. 

Got my rose golds in today and they are great, even better than what I expected but one thing I find strange is that the sock liner makes my foot look fat. I have the sages, coves and offspring and neither of them cause the same problem. Anyone else get the same thing?

got in the fp's, size wise they are snug on me, but i think (hopefully) manageable after a few wears. i'm normally a 10/10.5, 10.5 in Vs, normal width feet. went with a 42. think a 43 would have been too large on me. some minor stains here and there on my pair, nothing major.

Loving the adidas and pretty excited about the apparel teasers. Looks like its gonna be an expensive october for me

Back
Top Bottom