Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These are a must for any hypebeast trying to assemble an Adidas fanboi starter kit

Kanyeezis are dropping soon, BRAING OUT YA STANS

Lol exactly

People wanna convince themselves it's nice because it's a RF collabo

This was a GR

Would Collect asbestos on the sale rack

Ya need to knock it off lol
So just because you think it doesn't look good, everyone should follow suit?

Peep what I said when they first dropped pics. I've been a strong advocate for these.

Ya need to knock it off. 

These are a must for any hypebeast trying to assemble an Adidas fanboi starter kit

Kanyeezis are dropping soon, BRAING OUT YA STANS
Word,  so many nice EQT released this year. But some of these dudes live by the motto "It ain't RF tho!"

IMO This RF x Adidas x bacon + donuts collab doesn't come close to these:  

And that's just a few.

But yeah, materials, premium, just us blah blah blah

The plus side is that RF might open alot of peoples eyes to check non RF EQTs out.  It truly is a great shoe.

Last edited:

So just because you think it doesn't look good, everyone should follow suit?

Peep what I said when they first dropped pics. I've been a strong advocate for these.

Ya need to knock it off. 
This.

People be getting so salty just because they don't like the collab and others do.  Oh right, I forgot that if you don't like it then it's ludicrous for anyone else to.

Oh wait

This.

People be getting so salty just because they don't like the collab and others do.  Oh right, I forgot that if you don't like it then it's ludicrous for anyone else to.

Oh wait
I think it's more of an observation based on the fact that if the name Ronnie Fieg was not associated with this particular shoe, a lot (not all) of people would not give these a second look.  Hell, some beasts don't buy shoes they actually find visually appealing if it isn't a collab.

Last edited:

This.

Oh wait
THEY HATING ON THESE CAUSE THEY CRIPPIN BRUH. THESE JOINTS CRIPPIN AND GONE BE GOLD WHEN IM TIP TOE'N IN THESE ******* DAWG LIKE DAMN. CRIP WALK X TIP TOE'N IN MY RF ADIDAS DAWG...

I think it's more of an observation based on the fact that if the name Ronnie Fieg was not associated with this particular shoe, a lot (not all) of people would not give these a second look.  Hell, some beasts don't buy shoes they actually find visually appealing if it isn't a collab.
That I agree with, but it's an issue when someone says they like the shoe and they're told to "knock it off".  Thats ******* stupid.

That I agree with, but it's an issue when someone says they like the shoe and they're told to "knock it off".  Thats ******* stupid.
I feel you. Can't tell another person why they shouldn't like something they do like.

In this thread, it's like all opinions become fact once the "submit" button is clicked haha. Once you state that you think something is good/bad be prepared to defend it to the death lol.

Last edited:
Word,  so many nice EQT released this year. But some of these dudes live by the motto "It ain't RF tho!"

This RF x Adidas x bacon + donuts collab doesn't come close to these:  
View media item 1194438
View media item 1194441
View media item 1194442

And that's just a few.
But yeah, materials, premium, just us blah blah blah

Don't trip.. the Packers >>>> RF joints..

I love the navy and university/carolina blue used on these.. i'm not a fan of the gold or white placement..

yes, pretty much every EQT model released this year tops these..(and can still be had for little above or at retail)..

I probably will be copping the RF joints but won't be hurt at all if I miss out. Straight--like--that.. I respect this attempt at something new especially considering its on a model that i really dig! If we really look at the comments most people undeniably rock with all the rehashes but none of the real new stuff...we gotta respect it for what it is and move on, it's plenty of other good Asics / NB joints dropping really heavy in fall.

From what we've seen coming for the rest of the year in terms of RF stuff it's definitely not as powerful as the span of March 'til August.. :smokin

just my two cents

^I know we've already seen 2 possible NBs but i'm hoping for something unannounced like the Americanas last year right after the Daytonas. Nothing else from RF is on my radar for the year.  Well, maybe an impulse buy of the denim glv.

Last edited:

Exactly

If you just like them that's fine doesn't apply to you

But I see waaayyyy too many people trying to convince themselves and others that it's amazing lol

Also just read it's not kith exclusive either off the adidas page

See, that's the thing about opinions. Everyone's got one!
I think my point may have been lost on the response.

If you like the shoe, that's cool, personally I don't, and seeing the picture from the magazine did not really seem to make the shoe look any different.  They can filter, enhance, do whatever they want, but they are still the same pair of shoes in all of the pictures.

But if people like them, then they should buy them.  That is what the shoe game is all about, liking what you think look good, not what necessarily is the most popular or most beasted on.

his worst year since like '08...

best effort this year is the sage's...

all his actual new "designs" have been weak, imo, and everything else has been rehashes...
Couldn't agree more with the poor effort this year. However, the sages are fire and will definitely top peoples lists this year when it's all said and done.

I think Ronnie's best days are behind him. He hasn't shown any creativity or gone outside his comfort zone at all. Definitely seems like the team there is afraid to criticize or Ronnie is just to full of himself. He can't accept any criticism, I commented on his Instagram post that I didn't like the Adidas shoe and he blocked me...how childish can you get? This release is why concepts will always be better. See ya ronnie

Couldn't agree more with the poor effort this year. However, the sages are fire and will definitely top peoples lists this year when it's all said and done.

I think Ronnie's best days are behind him. He hasn't shown any creativity or gone outside his comfort zone at all. Definitely seems like the team there is afraid to criticize or Ronnie is just to full of himself. He can't accept any criticism, I commented on his Instagram post that I didn't like the Adidas shoe and he blocked me...how childish can you get? This release is why concepts will always be better. See ya ronnie
Also, what gets me more annoyed is that Kith/Ronnie goes through and deletes negative posts on their twitter and instagram feeds. Take some criticism and maybe you'll produce a better product next time. 

Also, what gets me more annoyed is that Kith/Ronnie goes through and deletes negative posts on their twitter and instagram feeds. Take some criticism and maybe you'll produce a better product next time. 
It's gonna be Ronnie vs CNCPTS the next few months. We have yet to see the CNCPTS adidas but CNCPTS already produced the better NB solely by using the 997

Back
Top Bottom