Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ohhhh the whites... wore them so many times when I got them. Too bad they arent white anymore 
frown.gif

Bit the bullet and sold my Volcanos. Sad day...

I did UNDS my White Dover Pumas today though.
Sometimes, at the end of the day they are just shoes. And if someone's willing to pay that much for them, might as well sell them. That's money for the next 3 RF releases. 

totally missed the EQT drop.... went on eBay before coming to the thread to see how stupid prices were and to my amazement they flopped hard

was not expecting this 

your the only one who didnt expect it then

myself and a lot of others from jump called this a brick

they still have pairs in shop mixed sizes and large sizes online

totally missed the EQT drop.... went on eBay before coming to the thread to see how stupid prices were and to my amazement they flopped hard

was not expecting this 

your the only one who didnt expect it then

myself and a lot of others from jump called this a brick

they still have pairs in shop mixed sizes and large sizes online

guessing a flop is exactly that, guessing...

there's no rhyme or reason to how resale prices even get set in the first place, so there's definitely not one to predicting the response

there's no rhyme or reason to how resale prices even get set in the first place, so there's definitely not one to predicting the response

actually there is a gauge on almost everything

its steadily happens in this topic alone for EVERY release lol

also the response to the shoe was flat out mehh upon its arrival of a full look via pics

plus cant really knock me for "guessing" when you "assumed"(a form of guessing) it would be a high resale price

considering how amazed you were and all

pot meet kettle? lol

actually there is a gauge on almost everything

its steadily happens in this topic alone for EVERY release lol

also the response to the shoe was flat out mehh upon its arrival of a full look via pics

plus cant really knock me for "guessing" when you "assumed"(a form of guessing) it would be a high resale price

considering how amazed you were and all

pot meet kettle? lol

as if a "meh" response means anything ... goes from "easy pass" to "must cop" the closer release date gets

didn't knock you for guessing... your guess came across like some obvious fact

when people try to flip RF Clarks for stupid prices, expecting stupid prices for a shoe people actually buy the GR version of was expected for good reason

as if a "meh" response means anything ... goes from "easy pass" to "must cop" the closer release date gets

didn't knock you for guessing... your guess came across like some obvious fact

when people try to flip RF Clarks for stupid prices, expecting stupid prices for a shoe people actually buy the GR version of was expected for good reason

this shoe at no point turned into a must cop even morning of lol

so yea it was kinda obvious to people following the shoe

and as i said

myself and A LOT OF OTHERS all stated this constantly in the topic lol

but anyway

hope you can score your size

a ton on ebay goin for under retail also

any pics of fake salmon soles? looking to purchase but i want to see if fakes are common and what they might look like. thanks in advance

He should really start sourcing his clothes from the US again if he's gonna charge those prices. Or do like Supreme and use CYC in Canada. Then we'd at least be getting high quality sweats. $115 for some made in China french terry? He's trollin.

He can't even get the volcano apparel out of customs. Doubt he'll use CYC.

I think I'm officially a KITH Stan 
laugh.gif

Bought both DSM Pumas, adidas, and some bleecker sweats all in the past week and now I'm going for some of the apparel tomorrow as well. F it, I like the stuff he puts out. 

Back
Top Bottom