Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

they're real light especially the bleecker part, but they do look dope. on another note, I'm so pissed about the sizing on the eqt's. listed to ron and went half size down. them ***** are still huge. like wtf is adidas doing with their sizing. they're almost unwearable for me

at least you're G about it.. some folks still hiding about it..

lol
Folks have a closet full of every RF asics and multiple pairs of kith pants. Yet they deny deny deny 
roll.gif

I just feel like the stuff that KITH is putting out suits my fashion at this point in time as a dude who's growing out of the loud basketball shoes and getting into more sublte, neutral colors and whatnot. 

they're real light especially the bleecker part, but they do look dope. on another note, I'm so pissed about the sizing on the eqt's. listed to ron and went half size down. them ***** are still huge. like wtf is adidas doing with their sizing. they're almost unwearable for me

went close to a whole size down and rolled with the 10.. hope it fits..

This has all been discussed already fellas. But props to @LORDCEEEJ  regardless for taking the time to answer the questions. Repped

Last edited:
tell me about this guage?

what for?

its not like you dont already know about it

your signature is beyond proof you know about resell gauging

=)

what in the entire hell are you talking about?

my signature has relevance to this conversation how?

and you gotta be kidding me using a handful of ppl in a NT thread as a barometer.. NT ****** will come in here talking about pass while waiting on a shipping email

what in the entire hell are you talking about?

my signature has relevance to this conversation how?

and you gotta be kidding me using a handful of ppl in a NT thread as a barometer.. NT ****** will come in here talking about pass while waiting on a shipping email
I think he was being sarcastic 

Copped the meekers, they definitely fit tts, maybe even a little tighter. The material is mad light.
Thanks for the feedback. Planning to cop a pair tomorrow morning online. I'm naturally a 32 but have always bought joggers in a size 30 (previous Mercers, Publish, Zanerobe, etc..). Worried if I go 32 here that they might fit too big. 

Last edited:
i told everybody that it was a full size down on the eqt 93s. i have bought all the pairs that retroed throughout the year and i had to do the same. and i could even go down 1.5 sizes. just thought these would be different cause its a collab. everyone that didnt size down at least 1 is going to be disappointed. its gonna be huge. i sized down half at the beginning of the year and was so mad even with thick socks. they were huge.

hoping theres plenty of clothes to go around tomorrow since he said in the interview that hes gonna try to keep his clothes always in stock.

Last edited:
got shipping info already. they really stepped up on that, still remember how long it took for the coves to arrive

Back
Top Bottom