Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sorry if this is off topic but anyone know if mercer pants are coming back....mercer mondays????

Mercers? Yes. Mercer Mondays? Most likely not,

He's trying to make the Mercers more readily available now. Hence the switch to manufacturing in China.

sorry if this is off topic but anyone know if mercer pants are coming back....mercer mondays????

The pants will be back for sure. If you can't wait, you could always take a look at the meekers since they're a combination of the mercer and bleekers.

Gotcha.... but will the classic twill mercers be coming back?

Most likely not. At least at the "thickness" you're expecting. Joints are supposedly a lot thinner due to the manufacturing change.

If you look hard enough, you can scoop past Mercers for the low. Some resellers are panicking due to Mercers being back. Copped the cinder IIs for $65 :pimp:

Most likely not. At least at the "thickness" you're expecting. Joints are supposedly a lot thinner due to the manufacturing change.

If you look hard enough, you can scoop past Mercers for the low. Some resellers are panicking due to Mercers being back. Copped the cinder IIs for $65
pimp.gif
dam where at???

how long does it usually take to process a return and refund an order? My filling pieces return was delivered to them last Tuesday..

how long does it usually take to process a return and refund an order? My filling pieces return was delivered to them last Tuesday..

I'd email them to follow up since they have that third party doing all of their shipments these days.

For those who received their RF x Adidas EQT Support '93, is the size listed on the package invoice in US sizing or UK sizing?

I think KITH has sent me the wrong size.

Back
Top Bottom