Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

via rf 

New Mercers. New Bleeckers. New Thompsons. New Madisons. New Fultons. New Hats. All new everything. 11/8/14

I personally need to see more of the teaser above before I start saying which is better. IMHO that argument is not for me being that it's a different model and will offer something different. I will say of what I see of the concepts I would rather have 997DTE if I was to get another 997 model.

Interested to see the entire Kith Classics collection.  On a side note should have turned off email notifications on my twitter, had him respond to a question of mine and now have 57 emails concerning people retweeting/favoriting/following me on twitter now.

My bet is those Colgate NBs  come out cyber monday like the Americanas and the Rucker Park NB's come out black friday

Got my hudsons in today, aside from some stitching coming off the size tag, no other defects. I thought they would be thicker, but they're still nice anyways imo

My bet is those Colgate NBs  come out cyber monday like the Americanas and the Rucker Park NB's come out black friday

Don't think so pics for the Americanas popped up a week or less before they dropped and plus they only dropped the Americanas instore at a random time during the day

Last edited:
Don't think so picks for the Americanas popped up a week or less before they dropped and plus they only dropped the Americanas instore at a random time during the day

Nah that's false they dropped online at a random time cyber Monday. Doesn't matter when pics leak out RF apparently likes the black friday , cyber monday release. I don't think he will release both NBS together but that's just my thought

Interested to see better pics of the 850s. I strongly prefer that model to the 530s and that CW on the 530s is :x. We'll see though...

Back
Top Bottom