Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hey fellas,

Just a little info for anyone who was interested in the "new" made in China mercers. Just got a pair from my friend in NYC. First of all, I'm a size 30 and I went TTS. The waist fits fine, length is also good compared to my other joggers. The only pair of mercers I have to compare them to are the black label made in NYC Olive joggers, also sz 30. These by comparison fit very similar overall...The HUGE difference is holy crap these new ones are really thin...Luckily I live in Los Angeles so it's not too much of an issue. But if you're looking to stay warm in the winter, these aren't going to cut it especially compared to my black label Olives which are super thick. The material feels like it should be waterproof (they aren't), very much has a active pant feel to them. Not sure the quality matches the price point, but overall I'm happy. For your reference I'm 5 foot 10 155 lbs. Excuse the exaggerated pose:

All a matter of opinion at the end of the day...but yes. I do think Daytona's >> Salmon Soles. Daytonas one of my all time favorite kicks. In need of a second pair.

Nah that's false they dropped online at a random time cyber Monday. Doesn't matter when pics leak out RF apparently likes the black friday , cyber monday release. I don't think he will release both NBS together but that's just my thought

You're right now I remeber, they had a small selection avalible only instore

Solid info, thanks. I guess I'll just have to check out the sizing to determine whether or not the 32 will be too long on me (about 5' 9 3/4").

Yup, definitely all opinion. I actually think Aaron's NB efforts have all been extremely underwhelming. Salmon Soles are definitely my favorite though followed by the Steel Blues.

Anyone have the RF x Adidas out there would like ideal on quality ... Worth the $180 price tag? Thanks in advance ..undertood this is purely opinion

acebrigade acebrigade what size did you get? 30? i'm asking bc they only had odd sizes online for the Meekers and i'm wondering if they'll only have odds for the new Mercers this Sat

Aaron wouldn't tell us to save our money for cncpts would he?

850 model is buns, but the materials don't look too bad as always. The color blocking is a little lackluster.

Theres def a small rival between Cncpts and RF. Didnt know a Cncpts was opening in nyc though.
From the pictures I've seen of all 3 shoes so far, I think the RF 850's are the most wearable followed by the RF 530's. I just think the pink/rose color on the Cncpts 997 is hard to pull off. The RF x NB are definitely every day wearable shoes, but the cncpts x NB would be something to wear every once in a while.

Theres def a small rival between Cncpts and RF. Didnt know a Cncpts was opening in nyc though.
and by "def" he means he literally just made that up. But it is kinda crazy how cncpts is blatently following RF on this 997 rose gold release with sweat joggers... 

Last edited:

and by "def" he means he literally just made that up. But it is kinda crazy how cncpts is blatently following RF on this 997 rose gold release with sweat joggers... 
I'd venture to say that Concepts is going with a similar color scheme as their 2012 Pigs Fly Dunk SB High, before i'd say they were "blatantly following RF"'s Rose Gold colorways...

As for the joggers/sweats: EVERYBODY'S doing that. All the Streetwear/urban retailers/Boutiques/Etc are putting on sneaker marketing campaigns with Photo spreads utilizing models in joggers. C'mon fam, you can't be serious, lol.

When it comes to the whole concepts vs. rf NBs

model(s)

Concepts>RF

Colorscheme

Concepts<RF

imo

From the pictures I've seen of all 3 shoes so far, I think the RF 850's are the most wearable followed by the RF 530's. I just think the pink/rose color on the Cncpts 997 is hard to pull off. The RF x NB are definitely every day wearable shoes, but the cncpts x NB would be something to wear every once in a while.
Agree with this!

Couldn't see myself wearing those concepts due to the colors, perhaps that's just me.

I'd venture to say that Concepts is going with a similar color scheme as their 2012 Pigs Fly Dunk SB High, before i'd say they were "blatantly following RF"'s Rose Gold colorways...

As for the joggers/sweats: EVERYBODY'S doing that. All the Streetwear/urban retailers/Boutiques/Etc are putting on sneaker marketing campaigns with Photo spreads utilizing models in joggers. C'mon fam, you can't be serious, lol.

Back
Top Bottom