Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Lenght on this kith classic mercers?
slightly short than og.

32 inseem for most.
Dope
pimp.gif
only thing missing is wallets
I need a new wallet too. good idea.

Gotta get the socks for sure. Im giving myself alot of Kith for Christmas this year 
pimp.gif
socks are excellent.

stance rules.

dammit totally forgot they gave out raffle tickets for infrared 6s this week... looks like its NB's or bust for me this black friday

Anyone ever have issues with getting their order after shipped? I was supposed to get my Mercers and Bleeckers yesterday, but UPS can't physically locate my package. Even though it was "scanned" in my destination city, it apparently never made it on the truck. UPS is trying to locate the package, but I'm afraid it's just lost. I'm wondering how Kith will handle the situation...

"Our first foray into home goods is the KITH Classics Candle ($40 USD). Six different scented candles are offered, each meant to cater to a different atmosphere – Den, Lounge, Study, Loft, Studio, and Foyer. Each candle was hand-poured in Brooklyn, New York, and is contained within custom matte ceramic holders."  

Bruh, $40 scented candle LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Hand poured in Brooklyn...Eff outta here.  You could probably get a handjob in Brooklyn for less than $40, with scented lube!
IF legit, please direct me to street and name of authorizing "hand" party - this killed me - repped

Anyone ever have issues with getting their order after shipped? I was supposed to get my Mercers and Bleeckers yesterday, but UPS can't physically locate my package. Even though it was "scanned" in my destination city, it apparently never made it on the truck. UPS is trying to locate the package, but I'm afraid it's just lost. I'm wondering how Kith will handle the situation...
idk about kith but that happened to me with a pair of Js last year i ordered off footlocker, scanned at the closest UPS terminal from my house and said it was scheduled for delivery but never got delivered. It finally got delivered two days later, plus i got my full refund from FTL lmao free pair of kicks 
happy.gif

email them, explain the situation and you should be able to get a full refund since it's neither your's or Kith's fault, it's UPS's.

Anyone else's grand opening iii's fit a little big? Went with my normal 11.5 (true 11) and there's a bit of room in the front. Still a nice shoe nonetheless.

the backpacks are dope my hommie has one but for the money theres way better bags out there

idk about kith but that happened to me with a pair of Js last year i ordered off footlocker, scanned at the closest UPS terminal from my house and said it was scheduled for delivery but never got delivered. It finally got delivered two days later, plus i got my full refund from FTL lmao free pair of kicks :D

email them, explain the situation and you should be able to get a full refund since it's neither your's or Kith's fault, it's UPS's.

I called UPS and they're starting a lost package investigation. I emailed Kith and they replied if UPS is unable to find the package, they'll refund me in full. Kinda hoping the package just gets found and delivered, don't want to go through the wait of reordering and waiting for processing and shipping again.

Last edited:
I called UPS and they're starting a lost package investigation. I emailed Kith and they replied if UPS is unable to find the package, they'll refund me in full. Kinda hoping the package just gets found and delivered, don't want to go through the wait of reordering and waiting for processing and shipping again.
Hopefully you get lucky and get the refund AND the kicks like djschxzo djschxzo said lol

Changed my mind from den to lounge (yes I actually bought the candle lol, some of us have side hobbies). Also got the large notebook, the medium one's measurements seemed a little bit too small.

Last edited:
Hopefully you get lucky and get the refund AND the kicks like @DJSchxzo said lol
yeah, what happened was i did exactly what he did, contacted UPS and Footlocker and UPS set up the claim while Footlocker told me if UPS can't find it they'll refund me. Next day Footlocker refunds me, UPS tells me it's lost, and then the following day it shows up on my doorstep.

I know we've gone over this, but when you guys are comparing this thinness of the material on the new Mercers, is that against the older models? I have some from just a few months back, black label, after the Mercer Monday ones which are supposed to be thicker. I can't imagine a pant thinner than these. And if I have a 34 in those will I need a 36 with the new cut?

I know we've gone over this, but when you guys are comparing this thinness of the material on the new Mercers, is that against the older models? I have some from just a few months back, black label, after the Mercer Monday ones which are supposed to be thicker. I can't imagine a pant thinner than these. And if I have a 34 in those will I need a 36 with the new cut?

it really depends on how you want them to fit. waist measurements on the site are pretty true, so if you get a 36, the waist will fit like a 38. the calf area tapers alot and is pretty tight, so you might want to take that into consideration as well when choosing your size.

it really depends on how you want them to fit. waist measurements on the site are pretty true, so if you get a 36, the waist will fit like a 38. the calf area tapers alot and is pretty tight, so you might want to take that into consideration as well when choosing your size.
Alright. I thought Adam had said the site's measurements were incorrect and that the new run was TTS. Good to know. 

Back
Top Bottom