Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

of those who copped the latest kith snapbacks is the consensus that they fit real boxey like m&n's? wanna cop but hate how m&n's fit so i'm on the fence.

http://kithnyc.com/blogs/news/15885...wn-black-diamond-collection-lookbook-kith-nyc 

Those prices 
sick.gif

Another solid Collab IMO...  I like the pieces...   But im just excited to get my hands on a pair of the Caminando's... 

Not as big as M&N but not shallow like a lot of other streetwear brands either. I have a Starter Kith snapback and it fits real nice

Last edited:
out of control.
for that money, I would rather drop it on non kith stuff.
eg: that hoodie. 160...rather pay john Elliot for that.

Same, if I'm gonna spend that money I rather spend it on John Elliott. All the zippers are basic ykk on kith stuff. JE has better quality materials and it is made in the USA.

I like how the hoodie is 40$ cheaper the John Elliot co but it's basically a rip off of his villain hoodie

I like how the hoodie is 40$ cheaper the John Elliot co but it's basically a rip off of his villain hoodie
hah yea, but that side zipper this everywhere.

asos and even pac sun has their own version too...for 60 bucks.

and im not going to lie...its pretty nice.

JE isnt the only brand to use side zippers, reigning champ and others are doing it for similar prices as well. To me what stands out is the fact that theres an option for navy which JE currently doesnt have.

You can get the sand Villain (msrp $198) on Need Supply right now for $50 off if you spend at least $200, free shipping too...

Villain + a toothbrush for $155...

In all fairness John Elliot just ripped off that hoodie from someone else too...the side zip details are not a new thing at all...just new in the us

the only thing i would even consider getting from the black diamond drop is that frayed hoody, can't really afford to be dropping ridiculous amounts of money on them, especially this weekend when im already spending money on black friday deals. really bad timing imo for everything

the only thing i would even consider getting from the black diamond drop is that frayed hoody, can't really afford to be dropping ridiculous amounts of money on them, especially this weekend when im already spending money on black friday deals. really bad timing imo for everything
Those quilted pants are turrible looking. People wearing that would look like the michelin man

Back
Top Bottom